Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Season 4: Episode X: Stranded II

(LONG EPISODE) BASED ON THEIR FRIENDHSIP&CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

SEASON 4:

EPISODE X:

STRANDED II: 

It's a nice sunny day in Retroville. Everything seems calm and in place.

Carl and Sheen decided to visit Jimmy and are walking towards the entrance of his lab. As always, Sheen is talking proudly about Ultra Lord: "Today I got my special Ultra Lord with a special secret power!" Carl watches him and his action figure, as he asks curiously, a bit impressed "Oh! What is the special secret power?". Meanwhile the boys arrive at Jimmy's lab. "It's secret Carl, don't you know, what Secret means huh?", Sheen replies as he calls for Jimmy, for them to enter the lab.

Right in time, Cindy and Libby are passing by while having a chat. They see the boys and walk up straight to them. They stop as Cindy puts her hands on her hips, asking Carl and Sheen, what they are planning to do. Carl: "We are going to Jimmy's lab.", Sheen: "Yes. And girls aren't allowed to his lab!".

This, of course, makes Cindy furious. She really wants to see the lab too, but Jimmy still doesn't allow any girls into his lab, especially not Cindy. As Sheen denies her request, Cindy pushes them aside and enters the lab with Libby, the boys joining them eventually.

Carl suggests carefully: "Umm guys. I think we shouldn't touch anything...", while Cindy remains calm: "Relax Carl. Besides what's with just looking around and trying things out?". "Hah, well said Vortex", Sheen agrees and pushes some buttons, which activates the platform inside the ground with 2 rockets standing on it.

All of them stare at the rockets, as Sheen keeps pushing buttons: "Hey I'm a genius!". He laughs and smiles, when Libby tries to warn him: "Ok Sheen, maybe you should stop now!".

An invincible force pushes them inside the rockets, Cindy and Sheen being pushed into one rocket and Carl and Libby into the other rocket. "Ready to launch. Launching in 10 seconds.". The 4 try to escape as Libby panics, looking at Carl, "Carl push some buttons! Do something!". Carl being under pressure, yells while pushing some buttons: "I'M PUSHING THEM BUT ITS NOT WORKING!". Cindy and Libby hit on the small windows of the rockets and share a last look at each other, before they fly away. Each rocket having its destination, lightyears away from one another.

(Dramatic music...)

(Next Scene)

Soon, Jimmy comes back and sees the mess, the door to his lab being wide open. "What happened here? Goddard come here boy!". Jimmy runs down to his lab and sits down on his seat, typing into his computer. "VOX, analyze.", as VOX shows the camera records.

Jimmy sees his friends being catapulted into space, "Cindy! She was in my lab!". He keeps on watching, "Oh no! My rockets weren't supposed to fly! I've got to save them!" Jimmy looks quite terrified as he starts thinking. "Goddard, options!", Goddard shows some options "Use your time machine". "Nah, then I wouldn't be here to warn them in time". "Ask your parents for help". "Goddard I'm a genius come on". "Build a third rocket". "There you go! Let's get some material to build a rocket!" Jimmy says determined and gets out of his lab.

(Next Scene)

Meanwhile, Cindy and Sheen have landed on a lonely planet. As they get out of the rocket, Cindy asks "Ow my head hurts... where are we?". They both look around, "Looks like one of those planets, where there is nothing, but darkness and death...", Sheen says with a dramatic voice, causing Cindy to shake her head, "Thanks for the motivation!", Cindy replies angrily and takes a look on the inside of the destroyed rocket.