Chapter 1

The moon shone bright becoming her accomplice as it guided her path because the fun ended if the fun rose.

She ran through the alley unaware that a faint glimpse of scarlet on her hair was seen by someone just as she turned a corner.

I kept going and didn't even stop to catch my breath it is not until i reached the entrance in the back that my pace slowed down. I stood struggling with the key only to realize it has been changed once again. Muttering curses in my head i scale the wall. Once on top i prepare for the fall slipping the heels of my feet. I land with a thud on the grass only audible to my ears and continue until i am standing in front of the kitchens back door. Entering only to find everyone rushing around preparing for tomorrow's event. Making my best efforts to keep quiet i rush past the kitchen quarters and up the maintenance stairs till I reach my bedroom. Once i enter my room i look for a safe place unseen by everyone but me.I  place my satchel in a box and hide it in the loose floor board in my closet and place everything back as neatly as possible. I hear footsteps and then a knock on my door. I rush into bed and quickly get under the covers and pretend to be sleeping hoping that they will believe my act. I can hear the door open and someone walking in then a sigh of relief and the door being closed once again. I let out my own sigh of relief then drift off to sleep.