Prologue

Here the new story for 300 followers and requested by hrishika1234. And Merry Christmas and this is a present for you guys who love my stories.... Hope you guys enjoy... Let get into the story shall we.~

"Zzzzz............. Zzzzzz............. Hm........... Hmm........... Wahh!......... Waahhh!!!!!!........" A baby boy with blue dark hair cry in his crib as the moon light shines lightly through the window were the baby is sleeping.
"Don't worry...... *yawn* I got this, sweetheart.~" A woman kiss her husband's cheek and go to check her baby.
"Hey, little berry.~ What wrong are you hungry?~" She hold her baby and getting the bottle ready.
"Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Waahhh!!!!!! Hm.... Hmmm........." The baby boy starts drinking the warm milk from the bottle and calming him down from his crying.
"Their you go....~" She helps feed her son with love and care.
"Wow, that was fast you finish the whole bottle..." She put the bottle away and pat the baby's back lightly.
"Burp.........." The baby boy let out a burp.
"Now, you can go back to sleep in peace, my little berry.~" She puts him back in his crib and make him feel comfortable and cozy.
"Waah!..... Waa...... Waaa......" The baby starts to cry again.
"What wrong? You always fell asleep when you drink warm milk.... Like your father eating a turkey leg on Thanksgiving, heh.~" She laughs at her husband.
"Ahh..... *hiccup* Ahhh...... *hiccup* Ahh....." The baby boy hold her mom for comfort.
"Oooh, you got your first nightmare.... I don't know if that's cute or I should be worried?..." She sits down on the rocking chair and comfort her son.
"You know sometimes weird or bad dreams is something familiar from a different angle, and that not scary right...." She strokes her son small blue hair and started to sing a lullaby.
"Let's go in the garden.~ You'll find something waiting.~ Right there where you left that it, lying upside down.~ When you finally found it, you'll see that it's faded.~ The underside is lighter, when you turn it around.~" She sings sweetly and calmly that her voice sound like angel. The baby boy nuzzles and sleep as he listens to his mother's singing.
"Hehe....~ I wish I can see your eyes... Heh, you're a late bloomer just like your father when he finally got that growth spurt and got an inch taller. Hehehehe....~ I wonder if it's cyan like your father or blue like mine from your mommy.~ I... We don't care what color it is.~ You're still are baby and I love you forever.~" *chu* She smile softly and kiss her son on the forehead.
"Everything stays......~ Right where you left it..........~
Everything stays~..........................................."

The song started to faded away like an echo of air and disappear.
"Uh..........................." Valt open his eyes with tears on them in bed as it was still night time.
"......................................." He gets up and rubs his teary eyes and see he was still in the hotel room from Mexico with Wakiya, Ranatro, Daigo, and Cuza to find Shu and why he disappeared.
"Hm............" Valt touch his forehead and go lay back in bed. He sign and cover his eyes with his arms.
"That dream again........... I thought it stop.... W-who..... Was she?....." Valt thought as he look into the ceiling and think but he fell asleep.

"Hm??!......"
"What wrong, Ashtem?" Gold Eye asked.
"Nothing, It's nothing important...." Ashtem got this weird feeling but ignored it. But this feeling isn't going away like his other feelings. This one..............
Was different...

Sorry, if it's short....

What is Ashtem feeling?...
And what did Valt see in his dream?...
What will happen next?...

You want me to continue?.........