Chapter 4

"......... Why do I have a bad feeling something terrible is going to happen?" Ashtem put his working tablet down on his desk and got this weird feeling something terrible is going to happen.

With Valt...

"More tea, Mr. Sliver?~" Valt said holding the teapot.
Valt was having a tea party with Sliver Eye and Yellow Eye. They have fermented tea, steamed bun with red bean paste filling, tiny heart shortcakes with strawberries, churro tots, mini cheesecake, and snickerdoodle cookies on the mini round table as they sit cross-cross applesauce.
"I will love to, Mrs. Rin." Sliver Eye will love another cup of tea.
"Hmm..." Rin glare at Sliver Eye angrily.
"I mean!... Princess Rin." Sliver Eye rephrase that and call her Princess.
"Hm~ much better." Rin smile sweetly and pour tea on Sliver Eye's tea cup.
"How did we get ourselves into this..."
Sliver and Yellow Eye thought as they sweat drop in distress wearing girly dresses and accessories under their suit questioning how they got themselves into this situation.

Flashback...

What are you doing here..." Sliver Eye said as Yellow Eye stand beside him.
".........." Valt look at them still having the spoon in his mouth as Nico look at them too.
"Um-hm! I'm Ashtem's daughter he's taking care of me because mother was busy with a business trip and father don't trust me home alone." Valt using his female voice again and fix his posture properly looking serious but a bit nervous.
Nico just continue eating the tuna and ignoring the drama.
"Ashtem has a daughter??!" Sliver Eye was surprise that Ashtem has a child.
"Hahaha, yeah right! Their's no way the boss has a child. Like come on, this little doll doesn't look anything nothing like him. I bet she here for something else.~" Yellow Eye describing Rin(Valt) as a gold digger slut.
Valt don't know what to do or say, his mind is trap with different panicking scenarios in his head. Like quick fast paced opinions you can't see or choose. Then Valt choose his quick second decision and his decision is to be Wakiya's sassy ego personality.
So Valt enter his fake persona again and use her tsundere and sass power at Yellow Eye.

"Excuse me, at least I don't look like a slut or stripper walking around like a big fat disappointment for society. You are proof that God has a sense of humor. And were you born in a highway? Cause that's where most accidents happen. If I wanted to kill myself I would've climb your ego and jump to your IQ. I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception because some of the best things in life are mistake like you standing there like trash that nobody wants."
"😦😢......" Yellow Eye was heartbroken because his feelings were hurt as he shed one tear.
"Don't you think... That was a bit harsh Lady Rin." Sliver Eye clear his throat and said properly like a respectable servant and assistant to Ashtem.
"Congratulations, now I hate you." Rin glares angrily at Sliver Eye.
"...." Sliver Eye sweat drop awkwardly and feel unworthy to serve as a loyal top rank member of the Snake Pit Organization and Ashtem's servant if he can't defend himself from a stubborn spoiled little girl.
"Sorry, for are misbehavior Lad-"
"Mostly Yellow Eye." Rin interrupts Sliver Eye as she cross her arms and looking sassy.
"Wha-!!? Why you litt-" Yellow Eye growls angrily and ready to yell at her but Sliver Eye cover his mouth so he won't say anything stupid.
"As I was saying, sorry for are misbehavior Lady Rin. Is their anything we can do for your forgiveness and fix are misunderstanding with each other." Sliver Eye bow and also made Yellow Eye bow too, to show his respect to Lady Rin.
"...Tea party." Rin said as she finger twirl her hair.
"What?..." Sliver Eye look at her as he stand up properly.
"Sorry, Did. I. STUTTER!..." Rin glares creepy as she smile demonically as dark aura grows bigger and threatening.
"No, ma'am!!.." Sliver and Yellow Eye straightened their posture and can't refuse the Daughter of Ashtem.

End of Flashback...

"Meonom nom nom...." Nico was sitting on Valt's lap and eating some small apple cube slices one at a time. Thank for Sliver Eye for cutting the apples into small cube size and peeling off the skin.
"Now I know what Wakiya feels like when he being rich and sassy. But mostly sassy." Valt thought as he was eating steamed bun with red bean paste filling.
"And the weirdest part that I'm enjoying this...." He made a face and enjoying the steamed bun and the other sweets as light flower aura was glowing.
Then finally Ashtem came in and see his servants wearing dresses and having a tea party with Valt.
"Nevermind the moment is gone." Rin made a face and drink her tea like a lady.
"What on Earth is going on here.." Ashtem was not very pleased of this foolery.
"We're having a tea party father. Is there a problem with that?...." Rin being the serious sassy spoiled girl.
"There is, my associates aren't toys or dolls to be play with for your entertainment."
" ...... " Rin sipping on her tea and raise an eyebrow. She put her tea down and look at Ashtem not looking very satisfied.
"You play with them all the time, what's the difference."
"Yep.... This is Ashtem's child." Yellow Eye thought as he made a uncomfortable face.
"She got his manipulative side from him." Sliver Eye thought drinking tea and can see the resemblance.
"I don't play with them, I use them to help me with my successful business." Ashtem said proud of his secret bey training area in Mexico.
"What business being a disappointment to society again. Everyone had enough with your presence and personality, nobody needed this." Rin was like 'bro shut up'.
Sliver and Yellow Eye were like 'ooooh' in there heads and look at Ashtem.
"........" Ashtem tries not to lit a fuse in front of his associates because he's the leader also mastermind of the Snake Pit and not letting this small child getting under his nerves.
"Alright sweetheart... Why don't you give me back my associates." Ashtem smile was force and his voice sound pissed with a lower growl.
"No..." Rin drinks her tea.
"💢... Please."
"....... If you join my tea party then maybe I'll give you back your toys." Rin being sassy and being a bad girl.
"Rin..." Ashtem growl.
"Father..."
"......... Fine." He angrily sigh and had no choice but to join the tea party.
"Before you could join you have to wear something pretty for my tea party like umm.... " Rin can't think of what embarrassing outfit for Ashtem to wear.
"What about a tutu?" Yellow Eye replied giving Rin some suggestions.
"Yes, that!~" Rin snap her finger and like that idea.
Ashtem glare at Yellow Eye under his mask like two Satan possessing his body.
"I am not doing that.." Ashtem was like no.
"Don't you want your associates back... And be pretty." Rin not making Ashtem having a choice in this.
"Yes, but I'm not going to w-!" Ashtem not going to get humiliated by Valt so he can get his servants back.
"Don't you want them back?... And also finally become pretty." Rin snicker like a lady and being a mean girl to Ashtem.
".......💢" Ashtem had no choice but he had to do this.