🌹1🌹

"Buddies"

Yamie's POV

"Yamie,Wake-up!!! "
My mom yelled from downstairs, the loudness of her voice jolted me up from my bed.
Yup she got that monstrous mouth.

I looked over on my side where my alarm clock is.

5:48 am

"What the... She wakes me up before my alarm " I stated quietly.

"tch"

I went back layin' in my bed just
then.....

*bang*

The door went open an there stood... Mom...

"Good morning, honey" she had her creepy/terrifying/forced smile and it seems like her aura is dark.

"Didn't I tell you to wake-up, don't make me mention it again."

And with that I jolted up again and run passed her to wake-up my younger sibling...sigh... Why do I have to be the eldest...

As I stood before my brothers door. I slyly smirked and enhale.

I grabbed the door knob and turned it and enter.

"Time to get up!" I yelled but not as loud like my mom.

I went to the windows and open the cutains and the sunlight entered the room.

"ugh..."

"hiss.. "

"yahh.. "

My brother started to whine and pull over their covers. I rolled my eyes watching them.

"Are you gonna get up or should I splash a water over you to be up" I threatend them but they replied me nothing.

... OH well I guess we have to do it the hard way...

I left their room for a while and returned with a bucket full of water.

*Splash*

"What the hell! "

"Hey!"

"Sh*t!"

They finally get up all soaked and wet.

"That's what you get when you don't follow" I smirked proudly looking at them.

"yah. Yah. Blah.. Blah... Blah"
Edmund the youngest of the boys
Said.

"Get ready for School, kids" my mom popped out in the door framed, smiling brightly.
She was like so mad a moment ago and how could she changed her mood that quick.

"School? What day is it today?"
Charles the second youngest of the boys asked.

"Monday" my mom said it happily. I mean how could she be happy in monday. It is not
T. G. I. M. Its TGIF.

"UGH..." we all groaned. YUP. We don't like Mondays.

. . .

I finished getting ready and I'm in my shorts that reached down my knees just to cover my legs and some peach colored hoodie and a pair of Black Converse.