Prologue

An oil rig, in the middle of the ocean, starts to leak disgusting black tar. A small little pufferfish swims to the leak at the bottom of the ocean. It meets up with several other fish. Then, they all run as a can of oil drops to the ocean floor. The school of fish flee from the pollution. Then, they hide as a portal opens and three witches, with mermaid powers, swim out the portal.

"Ugh, finally. The Infinite Ocean," said the first witch, with white hair, Sun-Hi.

"Yeah, we better move it. The Emperor's Throne awaits," the second witch said, with dark blue hair, Corki.

"Thanks to its power, we'll be unbeatable," said the first witch.

"But are we sure it isn't dangerous?" asked the third witch, with a dark yellow-green hair color, Jodi.

"Dangerous how?" asked the second witch.

"If the Squadd find out that we're back..."

"Oh, them? They won't be a concern," said the first witch.

"Why not?"

"The humans are polluting all the oceans of the world and that weakens the balance of the Infinite Ocean."

"Of course. The Infinite Ocean is linked with all the oceans of Magix. It's the perfect chance to exploit their foolishness," said the second witch.

"The Infinite Ocean remains without a ruler and pollution upsets its balance," said the third witch.

"It's the perfect moment to become empresses."

"And the Squadd can do nothing to stop us!" the third witch laughed.

"Once we're on the throne, we'll absorb all the power and become queens," said the first witch.

"That's if your Uranus doesn't get in the way," said third witch.

"Uranus won't be a problem ever again," the first witch said, clenching her fist with a vengeful look in her eyes. "He's a prisoner in the oblivion and that's where he'll stay. The throne is ours. Let's go get it."

The three witches swim away.

"Oh yeah, the Trix rule," said the second witch.