Dirty One Direction Imagines/Fan Fic.

MY FIRST TIME WRITING, TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO MORE. AND COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHO YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR'S TO BE WITH IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PERSONALIZED ONE! THANKSXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirty Louis Imagine

You and Louis are the hottest couple in the world right now. You two are in every magazine, on every blog, and the topic on every talk show.

Right now Louis is being interviewed by Alan Carr, and you are backstage waiting to be brought on for your couple interview.

~Louis’ POV~

“So tell us about your girlfriend, (Y/N).” Alan said, making the crowd “aww”.

“She’s great, absolutely incredible. Really, she’s everything I could want in a girl, smart, stunning, hilarious, kind, and she loves carrots!” and that was all true, I really love (Y/N).

“And by ‘liking carrots’ do you mean she likes your carrot?” I felt my face go beet red. Of course he would turn it into something sexual. Although it had been about a week since (Y/N) and I had gotten frisky so when he brought that up I instantly got a little bit horny.

“Umm… you could say that I suppose.” (Y/N) and I were open about our sex life during interviews, we didn’t care who knew!

“Alright well we can see you’re a tad embarrassed by that topic so we’ll move onto something else,” I sighed in relief when he said that, “So how is she with the fame and interviews?”

“She’s lovely, she is a natural in front of the camera. We always answer the questions honestly which is the best part because she doesn’t get embarrassed when I say something that’s a little brutally honest or something.”

“So if you said, “yes, that dress does make you look fat”, she wouldn’t be embarrassed or mad?”

“That’s right..” I knew where he was going with this.

“Well let’s put it to the test! (Y/N), will you please come out here?” he said, and out walked my girlfriend in the sexiest dress I have ever seen, I could feel myself getting hard.

~Your POV~

A man with a headset came up to me and told me that I was about to go on. I took one last look at myself in the makeup mirror. I was wearing a tight white dress with long sleeves that turned into lace, I had an open back and the front showed a lot of cleavage. It hugged my curves in all the right places and stopped mid-thigh. It was a little slutty but my stylist picked it out. I wore grey wedges and my makeup was perfection. My hair was straight but curled out at the tips. I have to admit, I look hot.

I heard my name being called and I walked out on stage. I could see Louis’ jaw drop and it looked like he was starting to get a boner… I could turn this into something fun(;

Alan seemed to give Lou a look that almost said “get ready”

“So Lou, what do you think of (Y/N)’s dress?” Alan said mischievously.

I saw Louis gulp and eye me up and down, getting harder as he did so.

“Umm…” Lou started, “It’s not your best dress.”

I could see that he was lying. So I decided to tease him a little bit. As I sat down next to him I put my hand on his thy and whispered in his ear, “Don’t worry about the dress, all you have to do is think about what’s underneath.” He whimpered and crossed his legs to try and keep himself from getting even harder.

Throughout the whole interview I kept on giving sexy answers such as, “Question: what tasted best with whipped cream?” I would say, “Louis.” And he would be biting his lip the whole time.

After about 10 minutes of questions the interview was over. Once the show went to commercial and we were done Lou grabbed my arm and pulled me off stage. He was running as fast as he could, dragging me behind him. “LOU WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?”

He opened a door leading into what looked like a janitor’s closet and slammed me up against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head and purred in my ear saying, “You little tease.” I smirked and said seductively, “what are you going to do about it?”

He ran his fingers up my thy and sent chills all throughout my body. He ran his fingers around the hem of my panties, making me gasp.

He chuckled and said, “beg for it.” This made me so wet…

“No, if anything you’re the one should be begging. I saw how hard you got out there.” I said with a little wink.

Without warning, he shoved one finger into my entrance, making me moan, he smiled and said, “Now beg or I’ll stop.” He began pumping his finger in and out sending pleasure throughout my body. I bite my lip to try and keep from moaning so he wouldn’t know what he was doing to me. He added another finger in which caused me to buck my hips involuntarily. He chuckled and stopped.

“Beg.” He said.

I couldn’t take it anymore, “Louis please eat me out, I want your tongue inside of me, now!”

He got on his knees and slid down my panties, seeing how wet he made me. “Who made you this wet?” he asked. He began eating me out making me moan. Suddenly, he stopped. “I asked you a question!”

“YOU! LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU MADE ME THIS WET!” I shouted.

He smiled and ate me out until I came all over his tongue. He stood up and started to undo his belt. I stopped him and he looked at me confused. “That’s my job.” I said, and he whimpered.

I grabbed onto his belt, pulling him towards me and kissed him as I palmed his hard on through his pants. I ripped his shirt off and kissed him down his he torso to his belt. He bit his lip and said, "Please start!" I looked up and said, "Shh, I'm doing this my way."

I slowly pulled down his pants to find his huge boner poking out of his boxers. I began pulling down his boxers at a painfully slow pace making him groan in frustration. I kissed the tip of his length and licked his shaft. "Stop teasingggg" he mumbled. "I'll do this my way, or no way." I said. He looked down at me and nodded in defeat.

 I ran my fingers up his abs and started to take his entire dick into my mouth, it was so big that it seemed impossible. He threw his head back in pleasuure and moaned, "Ugghh (Y/N), you're so fucking good." I moaned onto his cock and he moaned even louder. I started going as fast as i could taking in as much as i could. "(Y/N) just like that, OH MY GOD YES!" I start massaging his balls as i suck and he shouts "FUCK (Y/N) I'M GONNA CUMMM!!!!" and he did so right in my mouth. He looks at me and says, "swallow it." I obeyed and stood up to give him a kiss. 

"Well that was hot" he said.

"Definitely something to mention in our next interview." i said as he laughed

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too"