ii

-:-

riing! riing!

the bell rang as you started to run to your classroom along with other latecomers.

you opened the door resulting everyone's attention on you, i definitely didn't expect this you awkwardly walked to your seat.

fortunately, the teacher still wasn't there so you weren't scolded at for being "late".

while you were just blankly staring at your desk, the classroom became quiet and the sound of the door creaking open was heard. it revealed your teacher holding her laptop.

"good morning class, i hope all of you did your homework because that'll serve as your practice on your upcoming test."

"is everybody present?" your teacher asked, scanning the room for empty seats.

"who's seating there?" the teacher pointed at the chair beside you. "uh.. jeon jungkook.." you replied while looking at the chair on your left side.

the door opened revealing the guy you just mentioned. it was just like you summoned him by mentioning his name. "mr. jeon.. according to ms. hwon, you are seating at that seat beside her, am i right?" jungkook nodded.

"next time your late, you'll receive detention, understand?" the teacher bitterly smiled at him and jungkook quietly sat on his chair.

you stared at him and his handsome face. you never saw someone this handsome in your life, he had that innocent face that could easily turn evil in any minute.

the teacher started her discussion and you took notes trying to not take a glance of the guy on your left side.

lmao don't forget to vote :)

—lmao don't forget to vote :)