Chapter 1

I woke up to my ringtone Want U Back by Cher Lloyd. I answered to phone groggily and saw it was my best friend Ella "hello" I said. "Hey girl did I wake you"? "No this is the voice I get when I'm done milking my cow out back" I said sarcastically. "No need for sarcasm I just want to tell you I'm taking you out tonight so we can go clubbing". "Telling me or asking" I said with a hint of attitude. "Telling, now be ready in an hour I'm taking you to for a day of pampering for your birthday ok love you bye"! She hung up before I got a word in because she knew I would make an excuse not to go. I took a shower and picked out a baggy t shirt that way I cover all the rolls I had and my muffin top and paired it with a pair of jeans and flip flops. I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee and fed my cat tom. I then got a text from Ella saying she would be here in 5 and to come outside. So I said bye Tom and Locked the door and took the stairs to the lobby (just because I’m bigger doesn’t mean I'm lazy) to wait for Ella. She finally got there after what seemed like forever. "Hey girl happy birthday" Ella said as she brought me into hug. "Thanks which nail salon are we going to" I asked. “The new one by the H&M". I nodded and turned on the radio and stopped at a station playing "mercy" by Kayne West. "Keep this on this my fucking song" she said. I smiled and we both rapped along. Before we knew it we were at the nail salon. I got my nails and feet painted purple my favorite color. As we left I thanked Ella and shook her head and said "No problem it’s your birthday and I wouldn’t want you to look crappy tonight" she said with a smirk. "About that do I really have to go" I said. "Yes! Of course you do, you are 25 years of age and need to do something else with your life except for work and sulk at home about not having a boyfriend". "Well I'm sorry my life isn't as exciting as you life I'm fat and ugly no one will ever want me so why even bother bringing me out I'll just be at the bar while you dance with random guys!". “You are not fat nor ugly just shut the fuck up and get in the car and you are coming tonight even if I have to pry out of that apartment". "Whatever fuck face" I said with a sour tone. When we got to my house I said bye and slammed the car door not caring how loud the sound was. I stormed into the lobby and accidently bumped into a curly haired, green eyed Greek god I must say. I'm not usually into white guys but he could ride my choo choo train anytime he wanted to ok! "Sorry I'm so clumsy" he said. "No it’s my bad I should have been looking where I was going" I said with a smirk. "Well I have to go now what's you name if you don't mind me asking"? "Brooklyn" I said flirtatiously. "Well my name is Harry and I hope to see you again but here's my number just in case though" I pulled out my phone as he recited his number to me. "Got it" I said with a smile. “Bye Brooklyn" he said waving to me and I waved back. I took the elevator and got to my room I had to make up with Ella and tell her about what just happened.