The news Chapter 1

Hey Reader-Chan it me senpi-Chan I'm here with a new story a CHAT/ADRIEN X READER-CHAN (my first xreader) i hope you enjoy my story

Senpi-Chan out
P.s if you have ZEPETO here is my code HV8I31 follow me
Song: memory-undertale Toby Fox
All rights reserved
____________________

(Y/N) P.O.V

"UGGG I have school," I whine
"(Y/N) GET UP AND GET READY THE BUS IS COMING," I can hear my mom yell from down stairs I look at my alarm clock.
"CRAP ITS 7:45 IM GONNA MISS THE BUS," I quickly get up and put my clothes on get my homework and bag and run down the stairs grab my (what ever breakfast you want) and run. I run out the door with a wave goodbye to my mom and dad as I run to the bus stop."Today luck is not on my side" sadly I'm to late, it left without me so that means I'm gonna have to book it to school (get it because you use books for school NVM) I'm running but then I bump into somebody. A red haired TOMATO?!?!?! "SORRY sorry I should watch where I'm going,"
He whisper talked "No no no no no no its my fault I should be more careful sorry I'm so careless um... here you should use one of these" I said while, putting a hair clip in his hair it was (Y/F/C) and had (Y/S/F/C) (pattern).
I looked at my master piece forgetting I'm late for school "Th-Th-Thanks I-I L-Like Th-The color" he said shyly I told him it was no problem but I had to go.

~Time skip by little tomato

"Finely, school is over for the rest of the day," I walked out of the class and to the doors, but again I bump in to someone dropping all my stuff. "Sorry, why do I keep doing this i'll get it" I say as I rub my head I start picking up my stuff
"No, its ok I can help," I hear as I see a blonde, messy, haired, boy.
I look closer only to find ADRIEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I fall on my butt in shock on how Close he was "OOF OW" I say as I sit there hearing the chuckles of some of the other student and some from the devil him self ADRIEN I look him strait in his emerald eyes and....start to cry? I quickly grab my stuff and run away.

Adriens P.O.V

I'm talking to a fan when I feel a bump in my back, and I turn to see a Girl? She was on the floor with her books scattered all over the floor, I get down to help. I saw from the corner of my eye that she look at me, and fell on her um...... backside and some the students giggled, so I did the same but when i did...she looked at me right in my eyes, and I could see tears forming in her (E/C) eyes. She graved her stuff from me and ran away.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I'm in the bathroom when I see a little moth, I notice it was coming for me and I got up and ran out of the bathroom also began to start screaming, I was running in front a kid but I dogged the kid that looked sad, then the moth ran right in front of his face then the moth was gone and he looked evil I took a better look at him it was THE TOMATO KID?!?!?!
      I look to see he had a pad on his arm and a pen in the other I began running like every other person would  and as I was running out of the school I saw a old man that was having trouble getting away all the other people so care less and almost trampled him I run toured him and ask him to get on my back "Sir would you like a lift" i offer him he gets on and I start to run to get him to safety I put him down as ladybug says "MURACULES LADYBUG" and throws her yoyo the man thanked me and starts moving along as if nothing happened. I shrugged it off and went home.

~Time skip by OLD MAN

When I got home my parents asked if I was ok, I told them I was and went to my room but something was off I could feel it. I looked around and noticed a little box it had a cute design on it "THX DAD" I yelled I opened it but a little glow ball came out and I quickly put it down and hid behind my bed a little critter of some sort came out it said "HE-um hello anyone there um HELLO" I got out of my hiding spot "H-Hi I'm (Y/N) Wh-Who are you?" I said still in shock "I'm Hope your kiwami" it replied "I'm a deer."    (Btw you meracules is a head band )

Time skip by my laziness

(Y/N) P.O.V

After Hope explained to me what to do and my weapon etc I was ready to transform."wait before I tell you what to say first you have to now you cant tell nobody your secret identity and you only have 5 minutes before you distansformand if you don't leave before your 5 minutes you will distransform and all will now your identity.
    I was a little exited to try this new power I had. "Ok now say Hope, Antlers on" Hope said "ok um... HOPE,ANTLERS ON uh UH" I start to flout just a inch off the ground and then lights brown with white dots I close my eyes  and just how it began it ended I look down to see white circle and brown all around all the way to my hands and down at my ankles below. I had ears and little antlers (evan thow she is female she get the antlers)I also have frecils on my mask.I fealt things move in my hair I use my hands and there are little ears that wiggle in my hair "wait if i have ears then.... "
     I look at my butt "WOW I HAVE A TAIL" i yell "well now that i have my suit (that is full body suit) i have to think of  a name hmm,...........A HA i now lets call me VIGELINTY (i thìnk thats another word for speed) LETS GO, JOUST" I yell as i jump from my house to the roof.(joust is the word to activate her power super jump) IM jumping roof to roof.

Time revers LOL

Adrien P.O.V

"Pound it" I say as i frist bump ladybug, the akuma was defeted and it was time to go home BEEP BEEP my ring goes "Sorry buguboo I have to go" I sighnal a good bye and start jumping roofs.   

Leave a comment if you want more