Chapter Thirty one- I don't think so

Meet our lady who stole Hunter's heart, Michelle 💜❤ ⬆

  I'll recommend reading of bullied before loved.. Though it's not compulsory, but just to have fore knowledge of things that are happening currently.

  Thanks and a very big love to all those who are reading, voting, commenting and making corrections for me.. I'm highly appreciative 😁😁

Another update...

Enjoy❤------------------------------

Hunter's P.O.V.

" Someone seems too busy"

  That sultry voice grabbed my attention in less than a second.

  She was leaning against the slightly opened door in a simple black polo and blue jeans.

  I've never been happier to see black and blue in my life.

" Michelle " It sounded more like a satisfactory statement than a surprise.

  After everything I've been going through, seeing Michelle on a Monday morning is by far the best consolation I could ever get.

" You sound like you were expecting me?" She chuckled and took extremely slow and frustrating strides towards me.

" I wasn't expecting you, you're just what I need right now. Come here" Believe it or not, I'm desperate.

  She chuckled again and responded by sitting on my lap in a straddling position.

" Having a rough day?" She asked as she clasped her fingers around my jaw and uses her thumb to caress my growing stubble.

  This had a soothing effect that I can never explain.

" I've had a rough week " I groaned and rested my head on her succulent chest just to feel her up close.

  She said nothing as she embraced me in a soft hug and held me firmly in my position, running her hands through my hair.

  I sighed before looking into her eyes once more.

" How did you know exactly what I needed?"

  She smiles gently and places a light kiss on my lips.

" I haven't seen you in a while too, and I need that "

  I felt my heart grip at her words and I pulled her in for a deeper kiss.

  Savouring her mouth in every way as I planted my hands on her hip to pull her closer.

  She pushed her tongue into my mouth eliciting an excited groan from me. I moved one hand to her hair to press her tight against me, if at all there was any space to close up.

  She moaned in approval and began grinding on my member that was coming to life because of our compromising positions.

  Our make out session was slowly growing and getting hotter as the seconds flew by before she broke the kiss.

  Her swollen plump lips and her flushed cheeks were images I've learned to fall in love with.

  She peered at me from under her lashes and took a few seconds to regain her breath.

" I need you " She whined and places her forehead on mine and I felt that.

It's been a while since we just enjoyed each other's company because of little majors here and there but now I miss that.