Chapter 3

I could feel my heart racing and the tears build up. "Hello beautiful" wow I thought his voice was more amazing in person! "Hi Matt!" I started to shake a little bit. "Would you like to take a picture?" He asked. "Um, yeah. Sure! Let me get my phone." he smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I smiled really big and when the picture was done I hugged him and said goodbye and turned around.

As I turned away I felt someone grab my hand so I turned around. "Umm. I was wondering if I could have your number?" did Matthew Espinosa just ask for my number!? "uuh. Sure. Totally!" he handed me his phone and I entered on my number.

Ivy ran up behind me and grabbed me,"did you just give Matt your number?" She screamed. "Yeah. He asked for it." I started to cry and shake. But then I realized it was the next line. It was Taylor's.

"Hey Taylor" I said smiling "hey what's up?" he had such a nice voice. "Can we take a picture?" I asked slowly. "Yeah. Sure." So I hugged him ad we took our picture. "Thank you Taylor." "Your welcome."

I went through all the rest of the lines smiling. Sorry I skipped them all.

I felt my phone vibrate.

M: "Hey is this Clara? 😊"

C:"Yes, is this Matt? ☺️"

M:"Yes it is. 😂 Hey I was wondering before we leave for our next stop would like to go out for a movie?"

C: "Yes that would be nice!😘"

M:"well I'll text you in a few we need to get started! "

Oh my gosh do I have a date with the Matthew Espinosa?