Chapter 1

Lilly POV:

We were on the plane, on my way to Beacon Hills. Yeah, Beacon Hills. I was born and raised in Washington D.C. I had a spoiled life. But I'm leaving that all behind and start fresh, In Beacon Hills.

After we landed we got into a car and headed to my new home. I sat in the back with my twin brother Jason, we may look the same but we are totally different like I'm so popular and girly while he's popular and emo.

"I miss her already!." Jason said.

"Omg calm down, about Heaven. As soon as the weekend is here she will be to." I said.

"I can't wait to see her." Jason said.

"I don't get the big deal." I said.

"What do you mean?." Jason asked.

"Of like being in a relationship." I said.

"Well maybe if you were in one, you would understand!." Jason said.

"As if, you're the one all the girls want." I said.

"Oh you know you had boys crawling over you at school." I said.

"Excuse me?" my dad said

"Yeah dad, excuse you this a brotherly and sisterly conversation!." I said.

"There better be no boys trying to get with you. Got it ?." my dad said

"Why is Jason aloud to have a girlfriend and I'm not?!." I said.

"I never said that honey." my father said.

"Then what you saying dad?." I asked.

"Honey, he's just protective." my mom said.

"Maybe you'll have better luck here." Jason whispered.

"I don't even care anymore." I said.

"We're here." my dad said.

I looked out the window and saw a gorgeous house. In Washington we lived in apartments, Now we finally have a house. After getting out Jason and I raced for the door.

I ran upstairs and picked the biggest bedroom. Everyone finally got settlers in their rooms. I changed out of my jeans and tank top and put my FSU jersey and matching shorts and climbed into my bed and drifted to sleep.