Chapter 2

* two weeks earlier *
I had been sitting in my living room clicking through channels when my phone rung. "Hello?" I said rolling my eyes.  I only received heavy breathing as a response.  "Listen I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you call my phone one more time I swear I'll track you down and kill you." I said hanging up and throwing my phone down.
"Another prank call?" Jackson asks walking back in the living room holding two cups.
"Yup" I say enclosing my fingers around the warm cup soothing my anger. Some creep called damn near everyday doing the same shit. Jackson flopped down on the couch next to me, breaking me away from my thoughts.
"So what we watching?" One hand touching my thigh the other holding his cup to his lips as he takes a long sip.
Mmmmm, those damn lips, so full. Jackson is everything a girl could ask for, strong jaw line, hazel eyes that crinkle in the corner when he smiles, a sexy ass body. He had dark brown hair that hung just over his eyes and caramel skin that made me just want to eat him.
I sigh drawing my attention from my sexy boyfriend back to the television where I'm still stuck picking a movie. "I don't know, see anything you like?" Almost immediately his eyes dart to me and he smiles, "I always do."
I swat at him, only from him to catch my hand and pull me in for a kiss. The locking of our lips wants to make me take him up to my room and let him do wonders to my body. Pulling away I put my cup on the coffee table and go back to trying to pick a movie.
"How about that one" he points to a movie that looks like a not so scary Halloween movie. I shrug my shoulders it's not like we'll be watching it. As the movie starts I curl up next to him as his arm draped over me. This is how I'm spending my Saturday night, with my boyfriend watching movies. It couldn't get any better. "When will your parents be home?" He's staring at me like he wants to gobble me up.
I check my phone "not for another three and a half hours"
"Good" a devious grin spread across his face. Only making me want to take him right on the couch.
I guess he read my mind because he pulls me on top of him bringing his lips to mine.
We've been going out for nine months now and I feel like I can't live without him. He's my rock and I'm his anchor, before we got together I had always been the stuck up bitch who always got her way and he'd been the boy who kept to himself and didn't speak unless he had to. Complete opposites, who'd to think we'd end up here. Although I was spoiled rotten I was missing something inside and Jackson was that, I had wanted him since the moment he transferred to my school, he showed me that money doesn't always buy happiness . Sitting here with me sitting on his lap making out with him I now know that.
His hand slides down my back gripping my round ass letting a moan escape his lips.
"Want to go upstairs?" I ask pulling away for a second, he just shakes his head. His head lowers to my neck where he places soft kisses. "I want to fuck you on this couch" he groans.
My eyes wide for a second I didn't know Jackson was like this. Making the puddle in between my legs turn into an ocean. He flips me over to where I'm laying on my back, spreading my legs open he looks at me hungrily. I bite my lips as he slides my shorts off taking my blue thong with them. He licks his lips as he admires my ocean "try not to wake the neighbors" he says diving right in without warning. The pleasure he gives me drives me crazy, I let's the moans escape my mouth, trying not to be too loud. As soon as he realizes in I'm holding back he inserts two fingers inside me, not removing his tongue from my clit his fingers go in an in and out rhythm. This drives me over the top, I arch my back and let it all out. Moaning over the people screaming in the horror movie on the tv. As I come to my climax he doesn't stop. "Fuck!" I scream as my legs begin to shake. Jackson lifts his head up his whole bottom half of his face wet with me juices. I sit up to kiss him, ugh! I love this boy so damn much. Pulling of his shirt I adore his six pack, bending down to kiss his stomach. I unbutton his pants looking into his eyes my turn I smirk. His fully erected dick is now I'm my face I lick my lips, and begin to work my magic. I suck the head of his dick while my hand strokes the rest. "Shit Sky" he says placing his hand my long blond hair. I try to fit his big dick in my mouth causing me to gag a little, only making him want me more. He picks me up and throws me on the couch and shoves his dick inside me, stretching out my tight pussy, we both let out a moan. He starts off slow letting me absorb all of him then he speeds up, I add to it by throwing my ass back on him. Only making his strokes deeper and harder. One hand moves to my hair and the other to my hips to steady himself. Tugging on my hair makes me only scream louder. "You so fucking sexy" he whispers in my ear. His strokes quicken as we both come to our climax. My tight pussy tightens more around his big dick as I cum all over him and as I cum he cums inside me. Clasping beside me we both breathe heavy. I turn to him and smile "I love you"
"I love you too" he says as I get up to go to the bathroom. Pull my shorts over my ass he pulls me back down and whispers on my ear "who said I was done with you?" Only making me wet all over again. As much as I would want to go for round two I can't risk getting caught by my parents. But as I glance up at the tv and realize the movies only halfway done I give in, round two wouldn't hurt.
The movie and our intimate hour finished at the same time. Pulling up my pants I look at the credits wow so much for watching a movie.
" I'll let you know when I get home" Jackson says as he opens my front door.
"Okay!" I wave, watching him get in his red Honda and pulling off.
***
I've been running for hours trying to get as far away from that creepy building as possible. Carrying this heavy bookbag didn't help either. Damn what did this man put in this bag. Then it hits me Richie died for me, he gave up his life to save mine. I'm not life risking worthy, I barley knew the guy. But he said they want me..for what I'm not sure. Dropping by a tree I decide to rest, my chest is in too much pain to venture any further. I open the pack to see a homemade survival kit, personally packed with first aid, a blanket, thermos, a map, flashlight,etc. I pull out the blanket and expect to wrap myself up and rest but a white not falls from the unraveled blanket. I pick up the note, if you're reading this it means you've survived the escape, it means that you've stopped running. Don't stop running, take little rests but never take hours. They'll find you quicker then you think. You're the key they need to end the world taking the whole human race as we know it. You can't trust anyone, if you take what I say seriously go to Canada, and ask for Shelly she'll help you from there. I reread this note until my eyes can't focus anymore.