Chapter 1

Heavy clouds were scattered all across the sky, soft dripping could be heard as the rain steadily poured onto the ground. Many people were indoors for the day trying to stay out of the rain while others were stuck in school hearing it pour onto the glass while also listening to their teacher lecture them about dueling techniques. One student in particular was fascinated about the weather and watched the drops dance across the sky and lightning flash with excitement. Her name was (y/n) (l/n), she loved everything about the rain and even the thunder and lighting that flashes and booms through the sky. Now most would be irritated and their moods would drop when this happened but she was happy as can be. As she stared out of the glass she didn't notice a certain carrot haired boy watching her and wondering what she was so happy about. The bell finally rang signaling everyone that it's time to go home, (y/n) raced out of the classroom happily waiting to get outside and have fun in the rain. The carrot haired boy watched her race out of the classroom and decided to follow her only to discover she was dancing in the rain happily not having a care in the world that she's getting soaked. He then decided to make his presence known to her but then he stopped in his tracks because he was unsure of what to say, he's been in class with her for a small amount of time since he's been the new student but never made an effort to talk to her. He then decided to man up and walk over to her, lightly tapping on her shoulder to get her attention.

(Y/N's POV)
I was happily dancing in the rain when suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder only to turn around and find a cute boy with orange hair and beautiful purple eyes, I felt myself blushing slightly but hoped the weather would mask it for me. "Hello" I said to him. "Hi it's nice to meet you, my name is Ray Shadows I'm new here but never got to meet you so I thought I would introduce myself." He said. I then smiled at him and introduced myself to him. "My name is (y/n) (l/n) it's nice to meet you Ray." I said.