Chapter 1: The unthinkable

Piper runs her short, skinny, pale fingers over the smooth piece of college ruled paper in front of her. Wondering. If she could fly with the birds would she fly south for the winter, or would she stay and let the cold winter air take her last breath away? If she were a mosquito would she take blood from a body of a person or would she rather die? These thoughts rummaged her delicate head as she tries to think of what her letter might be to this unexplainable handsome boy she fell in love with, the past couple of years. His name is Leo Venderson. He's not that stereotypical guy that likes video games and plays sports. He loves books, he's very humorous person, with a lot of joy.

Of course he loves her too. Everybody loves poor, old Piper. For her kind laugh, her forgiving skills, her kind giving ways, but of course she had a temper. She tries so hard to make sure everybody is okay before her own needs. Nobody knows he true story on why. Why did she make sure everything was perfect. Piper always believed that she would have an abusive husband with children that hate her. She can never believe that somebody would love her as she loves others. Take care of her as she did her own mother.

Then it came to her. Se knew what to write in the letter.