My scary dreams that haunt me

The swing set

* I wake up and stare out if my window I see an old and rusty swing set,

"Dad... When did you buy the swing set?" I asked

" never, we'll your mum did say she was buying something for the backyard!" Replied dad

I went out side and was looking at the swing set it started to swing by its self there was no wind or breeze to make it happen. My mum screamed out my name I looked everywhere for her I couldn't find her anywhere I ran back out side were the swing set was and there she was facing the other was sitting and crying I thought her and dad had got in a fight again.

"Mum... Are you okay?"

I tugged at her shoulder and she fell back wards her face had been eaten out and she was still screaming.

The fan

It was a REALY hot day we were all in class listening to the teacher. This girl called jenny, omg every one hates her she's so rude and mean she was complaining if being REALY hot so she moved over to the fan and sat in front if it.

"Omg Jenny move were all hot as we'll!" Asked the class

"Haha suffer!" Replied jenny

The fan was wowing her hair around and I wished for something bad to happen to her suddenly the fan caught her hair she started screaming everyone just said there In shock and it ripped half her hair out she was bleeding than the wire Brock off the front of the fan so If anything went to it, it would grind it up she flung off of her chair in to the fan it sliced her up all her body parts came flying back to all of us.

The picture on the wall

My mum is crazy about pictures of the sea she bought a new one it looked like and old and creepy ocean she was obsessed over it. One night she's asked if I could stay home alone for a few hours while she goes to that beach thats on the picture.

"Um okay?" I said

I switched on the telly mad it was the news it was saying there was a very very bad murder at the beach my mum was at I was thinking that mum wasn't even there yet. I looked up at the creepy picture and sae something in the water I looked closer it was a body I looked even closer it was my mum.