The Storyteller

"One person's craziness is another person's reality." -Tim Burton

When Amelia was little, she would read books. Lots and lots of books. So many books that she couldn't hardly remember which story went to which book. But she would read them, stacks and stacks of them so high that she couldn't reach the top.

Then Amelia started getting confused. But that was normal for a little girl, right? There were plenty of girls that couldn't tell whether or not the Cheshire cat was real or not. Lots of girls tried to find the Willy Wonka factory. Even Amelia's best friend thought fairies were real!

But not every little girl tried to go to crime scenes in hope of meeting Sherlock Holmes. Not every girl tore apart their closet to find Narnia. Not a single girl that Amelia knew swam as far down into the ocean as they could in hopes of finding Atlantis.

Even though Amelia's friends thought her insane and her parents thought her diseased, there was no way that she was going to stop reading. Not even with all of these weird things that kept happening to her. Because if Amelia had stopped, she wouldn't have met the most wonderful man she knew.

She wouldn't have met the Storyteller.

*This story will have slow updates. Even slower than usual.*

Tell me what you guys think. I'm kind of debating about this one...