1.) Ending It All

It started as a normal day, but my life changed dramatically. When I say dramatically, I really mean it. I was saved by my Favourite Youtuber

"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME, EMILY! YOU'RE MY PROPERTY!!" Yep. That was my abusive now ex boyfriend. He didn't give a shit on how I felt. He would constantly beat me black and blue. Now I just said I was leaving him and he called me property. What a way to treat an already depressed woman.

"You can't control me anymore, Ali! Im sick of it. Sometimes I wish I'd never met you. Sometimes I wish I'd never been born!!" I screamed, then stomped out the house and fled down the street.

I collapsed on a bench and sobbed. I didn't need all of this. I wish I had never been born, I thought to myself. My parents were killed infront of me at age 14, and I was an only child. I had raised myself since then until I had met Ali.

I slowly stood up and walked down the street. It was the middle of the night so there weren't many people around. I pulled out my phone and started playing Logan Paul songs. I was part of the Logang and he was the only person that cheered me up through his endless vlogs.

20 minutes later, I had arrived at my destination. I slowly and carefully started climbing up the beams, and steadied myself once I was at the top. I heard someone behind me, so I was thinking it was Ali. I steadied myself to jump, but felt a strong pair of arms pull me down.I started sobbing into whoever's chest this was as they stroked my hair.

I wouldn't of been Ali because last time I attempted suicide, he had saw me and beat me. I looked up and the man and my eyes widened. L-Logan!?!

"Please don't do this. You have so many reasons to live." He whispered into my hair. "I-I don't . M-my parents w-w-were m-murdered when I-I was 14. My boyfriend a-a-abuses me." I sobbed.

"I'll take care of you, no matter what goes through your head. Your safe now, don't worry." He soothed.
"L-Logan P-Paul? Is it actually y-you?" I whispered. He smiled at me. "Guessing you know me then. Yes it's me."

"Anyway I'm gonna take you back to mine to get you cleaned up. Is that OK with you?" I nodded shakily and he helped me into his car.