Chapter One

Liam and Mason were sitting next to each other on the bleachers, watching the Lacrosse Team warm up before practice.

One of Liam's legs were propped up on the bleacher in front of him, leaning back onto his elbow and watching Mason dig through his backpack.

"What are we looking for anyways?" Liam asked, ripping off a piece of Twizzler and chewing it.

Mason rolled his eyes. "I am looking for it. You aren't bothering to help me look for it."

Liam rolled his eyes. "It would be good to know exactly what I'm looking for so I can help you look for it," he retorted quickly.

Mason huffed, pulling away from his back pack and leaning against the bleacher behind them. "It's not in there."

"What isn't in there?" Liam had a mouthful of Twizzler, and some of it landing on Mason's face.

Mason grimaced, wiping his face off with his hands. "Gross dude."

Liam swallowed, before throwing the remainder if his food over the bleachers. "Well?"

Mason draped his jacket over himself like a blanket. "I was looking for my camera-"

Liam held his hands out like a shield. "Woah, lemme stop you right there-"

Mason glared at him. "Not for that reason."

Liam smiled at him. "I'm kidding, man. I don't want to know what you do during your special time with electronics."

Mason wrinkled his nose. "Ew, why would I do that?"

Liam shrugged. "I don't know. If that's your thing though-"

"It's not," Mason cut off.

Liam laughed. "Good. Why do you even want it anyways?"

Mason pointed at the Lacrosse field. "I'm a photographer now, didn't you know?"

Liam raised his eyebrows. "Since when?"

Mason smiled. "Since I found a new looker."

Liam grimaced. "That's creepy, dude."

Mason shrugged. "Hey, Spiderman did it."

"That was a movie, Mason. Spiderman doesn't have a Lacrosse team, and I doubt there are murders at his school every other week."

Mason tipped his head to the side. "True. But my Gwen Stacey is a different blonde.. and a guy."

Liam leaned forward, limiting himself to one bleacher and folding his hands together out in front of him. "Who is he?"

Mason rubbed the back of his neck. "Garrett?"

Liam's nodded. "Garrett....?"

"Okay, I don't know his last name. All I know is that he's dating this Violet chick and he just got here," Mason rambled. "And I doubt he's bi, so don't worry about it."

Liam looked away from Mason's face, to see no other than Stiles Stillinski marching up the bleachers.

Scott's little clique had been following him around all day since his little talk with psycho one and psycho two.

First it was the blonde and redhead, who offered him to sit with them for lunch, then it was the curly haired kid and co-captain of the Lacrosse team.

Now, apparently he, the brunette, and the Asian were trading duty to 'stalking-Liam-Day.'

He watched Stiles run up the steps, his jersey flowing behind him like a flag when he met the two half way.

"Why am I on Watch-Liam-Duty? Can't people with oh, I don't know, super strength and claws watch the puppy?" Stiles gestured to Liam, who narrowed his eyes at the three.