☼jυѕт тнe вeɢιɴɴιɴɢ☽

I was in a dark room pitch black and there is no one but me. I started to hear voices saying things people have said that haunts me to this day. I ran from the noises all the voices started to fade until.. I ran into him. The voices grew louder then they've been before, my eyes would widen and the person I ran into looked down upon me and for some reason, his face was the only thing I saw. He was handsome and he looked down at me in disgust but he had a facial expression showing some type of sympathy, but his soft saddened gaze turned to pure hatred. He grabbed something from behind his back.. But I woke up to a yelling mom.

"Khai! Get the fuck up, you have school remember!?"
I soon woke up a lot quicker as that word school slipped out her mouth.

"mooooom please don't make me go, mom, please! People won't like me, mom, please please!"
My mother would stare at me displeased.

"Get. Up. Now." she had an angry face fixed.

"Alright, fine mom.."
My mom smiled brightly again before speaking to me in the most polite voice I've heard all morning.

"thank you so much my little cutie wootie!"

"ya ya ok mom.. Enough is enough,"
My mom left after I said my small remark. I got dressed into something simple, a black sweater with blue flames on it, black pants, and can't forget the white Air Force 1's. Not to mention it would be the first day at my new school, so to make my outfit look a little bit better I put on some jewelry such as rings and even a chain.

 Not to mention it would be the first day at my new school, so to make my outfit look a little bit better I put on some jewelry such as rings and even a chain

After I got finished getting dressed I met my mother in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put on some deodorant, and some faint smelling axe. I headed downstairs grabbed my book bag and wished my mother my good-byes.

"I'm headed out, mom! Love you! "
I didn't even wait for my mother to respond, Closed the door to my house, and walked the rest of the way to school. Once I got to school I could already tell that this school would be no different from all the others. I could automatically tell what groups were what and the types of people who belonged in those groups. You had the nerds, the popular kids, of course, cool guys, bad boys and girls, pretty boys, teacher pets, etc. What caught my eye was a handsome light-skinned guy looking around, he belonged to no group and hopefully, this guy will hang with me. I speed walked a little not paying attention to anything while I was in the moment and bumped right into the guy I had my eyes on.

" oh sorry sorry, it's my first time coming to this school. Has a lot of sceneries. "
I paused to get a good look at the guy who also looked new to the school and this had to be the scariest thing I've ever encountered. He looked exactly like the guy in my dream even his face looked as sympathetic as it did in my dream.

" no, it's alright. I'm new here too, but you're right the scenery here is quite distracting, isn't it? " he smiled the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. I was breathless. I must've looked like I saw an angel because his comment to my facial expression is priceless to me even now it's still so priceless.

" I don't think I'm that handsome, Am I really that cute? " he laughed, it was so genuine that I almost laughed.I shook my head really hard before returning the gaze of innocence.

" I.. I mean you are.. But! Um that's not why I made my way over here, heh"

" then why are you here? " he asked so.. Handsomely.... I don't even know anymore

"U-uh.. Well, I came to see if you were willing to be my friend since you clearly don't know this school well," I was waiting for a big fat no to my face, But he was very different and I mean very different.

" why not? What's your name by the way? I'm Darren. "

" O-oh Uhm I'm Khai... Nice to meet you, Darren. "