1- patton \ Roman 💔💔

Patton's POV

Me and Roman we're fighting. Us diagreeing. Us screaming. I was afraid I was going to break up with him.....but that's what happened. When we were screaming we both screamed "I'm breaking up with you!" Then I stormed out of his room. And I ran to Logan's room to talk. I really needed someone to talk too. "Hey Logan"

Logan- yes? You need something? 

Yes *sits next to him* me and Roman just broke up.

Logan- oh....im sorry

I just need someone to talk to......

Logan- why me?  I'm not good with advice....

I like talking to you Logan......i like talking to someone that understands me....like you do. 

Logan- well thank you patton *speaks softly*

Why you talking so soft your voice is so lo......gan *smiles*

Logan- really those Poposturouss dad jokes.

Yep!  I love dad jokes! 

Logan- whatever.

Me and Logan we're talking for 2 hours straight......but then virgil walked in and said....."can I talk to Logan please " Of course I agreed. So then Logan left and I was left alone in his room I had nothing to do so I stood up. And I went to his book self....and this one looked intriguing

So I picked it up off the shelf

So I picked it up off the shelf. And I sat on the floor and opened to the first page. *2 hours later* it was about 2 hours and I was still reading the book. It was kinda cool. I wish there was some jokes in there. But oh well. As I continued it got more and more interesting. But then I saw Logan running in here. And I saw him go face first into the bed.....i was confused....."Logan you ok? "

Logan- no!!!! 

Why.....

Logan- well me and virgil.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry the chapter was so short. But the next chapter will be Logan's POV while hes talking to virgil.