The life of Amy Rose

Love for some people is magical and interesting, it's when two people go into a trance and began to start a whole new life for everyone, but do people really think it's all that?

Some people begin to question love as either a curse, or a spell that sends you into a state of happiness and maybe, get too used to it, it might make things awkward and weird.

Our story begins at a place called New York City, a city full of humans and all sorts of creatures that treat each other equally with both care and compassion, there, on the streets of New York was a pink mobian hedgehog with jade green eyes, a red sundress, golden wrist bands, white gloves and red sneakers, her name is Amy Rose, she's known to being very emotionless and has never even began to feel anything.

Amy: "*Sigh* Another day of being emotionless, oh well, that's life, better go visit my friends at the cafe."

Then, she head to the cafe and sat at a table with 2 mobian girls that were Amy's friends.

The first girl was a mobian peach rabbit with hazel eyes, an orange dress with a blue ribbon, white gloves, white ankle socks and orange and yellow shoes, her name is Cream the Rabbit, she's like a little sister to Amy Rose.

And the other girl was a mobian White Bat, blue eye shadow, cyan blue eyes, black bat wings, white gloves, a black jumpsuit with a pink heart on it, magenta lipstick and white boots with pink hearts at the end of the boots, her name is Rouge the Bat, she's the helper of a fashionista in the city and helps other people with the right clothes.

Cream: "Morning Amy, how was your day?"

Amy: "Same as always, emotionless and empty."

Rouge: "Sorry to hear that, but, since it's summer break, we thought maybe it would be best if you hang out with us, you know to help you."

Amy: "I appreciate the offer but, it's not gonna change anything."

Cream: "Sorry to hear that Amy."

Amy: "It's Fine, so what are you planning for summer?"

Cream: "Oh, I'm planning on showing my cousin around the city since he's gonna stay here until summer ends."

Rouge: "I'm basically gonna have some fun with my new boyfriend Shadow since he's taking me mini golfing."

Amy: "That looks like fun, I bet I'm gonna just stay in my house being emotionless or just get a job."

Cream and Rouge were now getting a little worried about her now, basically they've been trying their best to make Amy feel some emotions but it always failed.

Rouge: "Okay, but if there's something you need, we can go and help you."

Amy: "Fine."

Then, coming into the cafe was a male blue mobian hedgehog that had emerald green eyes, white gloves and red sneakers, his name is Sonic, he's a super fast hedgehog with super speed and is very popular at school.

Amy then saw Sonic and began to feel something weird, she couldn't stop taking her eyes off of him, she felt like he was so handsome that she wanted him to be with her forever.

Rouge then saw Amy's reaction and got confused on what was wrong with her and why she's acting strange.

Rouge: "Hey Amy? Are you alright? Amy?"

Amy then snapped out of it and saw the confused faces on both Cream and Rouge.

Rouge: "You okay dear? You've spaced out like a few seconds ago, what's wrong?"

Amy: "Oh, my bad, I was just curious about that guy."

Cream: "Oh, you mean Sonic over there?"

Amy: "Sonic? Who's that?"

Rouge: "He's known to being a very popular student at our school, he also has very fast super speed and could almost go faster than a cheetah."

Amy: "That sounds cool, but, why is it that I spaced out when I saw him?"

Cream: "Maybe you were imagining things?"

Then, Amy then felt her heart pumping for some reason and Rouge already figured out what was into Amy all of a sudden.

Rouge: "Oh, I know what's going on, you're in love."

Then Amy got very confused, how could she fall in love when she doesn't have any feelings or anything to feel.

Amy: "What are you talking about? How could I fall in love? I don't even have any feelings!"

Cream: "Maybe, this could be the day that you get to experience something new."

Amy was now starting to understand, she saw Sonic taking his order and head out the door, Amy then felt the same feeling and felt her mind telling her that she needs him.

Amy: "I can't believe this, I'm actually feeling an emotion for the first time, now I know exactly what I need to do for summer break, I need to have him, he's my darling Senpai and forever."

She then ran out to looks for her senpai and Rouge didn't know a thing that she said and got a bit confused.

Rouge: "Uh, what just happened?"

Cream: "I think maybe Amy is finally learning her first emotion, but, I'm a bit worried."

Rouge: "What do you mean worried?"

Cream: "I mean it's not that I'm mad at her, I'm actually proud of her for feeling an emotion but, do you think she might be taking it a bit too seriously?"

Rouge: "Uh, maybe, but what's a senpai?"

Cream: "Oh, I heard from Shinigami that a senpai is an upperclassman who mentors an upperclassman, or in English, someone who may ignore you but very close."

Rouge: "Interesting, I never heard that before, although you may be right Cream, I think maybe we should keep an eye on what Amy's doing, I bet maybe it might lead to something worse."

Cream: "Yeah you're right."

So Rouge and Cream have now decided to keep an eye on what Amy would do next since she has now developed some emotions but maybe soon, those emotions of hers might change when she meets a very unforgiving rival that might one day, take away her senpai.

Sonic the hedgehog belongs to Sega

To be continued. . .