Confused on what's up with Sonic

After Sonic saved Rainbow Dash and cured her of her fever, Sonic then woke up and stretched a little before getting ready for another day of summer vacation.

Sonic: "Man that was a good sleep, I almost forgot what happened last night."

Then, he saw that Rainbow Dash was still asleep and he smiled shyly at how cute she is while sleeping.

Sonic: "(You know, Rainbow Dash is actually pretty cute when sleeping.)"

Then, Rainbow Dash then slowly woke up and saw she was feeling better now and even stretched a little.

Rainbow Dash: "Man That was a good sleep, and I'm glad I don't have that fever anymore."

She then saw Sonic and then got up from her bed and began to saw good morning to him.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh morning Sonic, how are you doing?"

Sonic: "I'm good, and how are you feeling?"

Rainbow Dash: "I actually feel better now."

Sonic: "That's good."

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I'm a bit hungry so how about we head to the cafe."

Sonic: "Good idea, I'm starving."

Then, Rainbow Dash put on her clothes and then head with Sonic to the cafe to get some breakfast.

Sonic: "I would like 2 milkshakes for me and my friend please."

Worker: "Coming right up sir."

So the worker then gave Sonic and Rainbow Dash their milkshakes and then began drinking them while also eating some pancakes for breakfast.

Rainbow Dash: "Mm, these are pretty good."

Sonic: "Yeah they sure are, this is actually one of the best cafes in the city."

Rainbow Dash: "That's Cool."

So after they were done, they then got out of the cafe and Rainbow Dash saw on her phone was the time showing 9:30AM.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh, I gotta go, I have soccer practice with my coach that moved here."

Sonic: "Okay, See ya."

Rainbow Dash: "See ya."

But before she could continue running to Soccer tryouts, she then tripped on a stone and Sonic noticed this and got worried.

Sonic: "Rainbow Dash!!"

Then with his super speed, he caught Rainbow Dash before she could get hit and carried her like couples do when dancing.

Sonic: "You alright?"

Rainbow then noticed his bright emerald green eyes and blushed, she was never held like this before ever.

Rainbow Dash: "Um yeah, that was close thanks."

Sonic: "Oh, no problem."

Rainbow then got on her feet and then suddenly, Sonic and Rainbow Dash began to look into each other's eyes in vise versa and blushed.

Sonic: "(Wow, her eyes are so beautiful.)"

Rainbow Dash: "(Wow, he's actually cute for a hedgehog.)"

They then snapped out of it and looked away from each other blushing lightly.

Sonic: "*Blushing* Uh Sorry."

Rainbow Dash: "*Blushing* It's fine, thanks for the save again, we'll see ya later."

Sonic: "Bye Dash."