Kian Imagain #1 (Lily)

This was requested by Lily so I hope you like it! And the next chapter I'll upload for you. But most likely tomorrow. So here's the one for Kian. And I'm going to be writing it like an actuall chapter. ~Emily

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lily's POV

So today is Kian is Kian's birthday. And he was just getting back from an O2L meeting. My sister was sitting there talking to me when I looked up at the clock. "Oh. I'm so sorry Emily(For your Cousin). I have to go start getting ready for Kian to come home." I said she smiled at me and said "Yeah. I understand." I punched her shoulder and then she giggled and ran out. I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. I got out and put my hair up in a high poney tail then I ran out to my room.

I choose out my black lace bra and a thong that Kian spacifically said that he loved. I went and found an extreamly pretty dress because all of us were hanging out. I grabbed a black low cut black dress that puffs out at the waist with a black belt. I ran downstairs and grabbed silver sparkly high heals and ran out. I climed in the car and headed towards the O2L house hold. When I got there I found Andrea, Leah, and Rebecka. "Hey girl you are looking amazing!" Andrea shouted. Even thought Kian and her used to date they are now friends and I've taken over the girlfriend role and it's almost been about a year or a half.

The girls and I ran inside and then we heard a car door shut. When Kian came in I covered his eyes. "Oh no! Help me from the oh so scary Lily!" Kian said prettending to be scared. "Yeah. I'm damn scary!" I shouted. He turned and kissed me hard on the lips. Everyone walked away giving us privacy. "The minute we get home. Your outfit wont be on you." He whispered in my ear as his hands traced over my ass. Then he laid kisses all the way down my neak.

Kian's POV

"So what's happening when you get home, birthday boy?" Sam asked. "I'm just excited to see Lily. She's my everything." I responded. Then when we got there and went inside I instantly felt Lily's hands cover my face. When I turned she was looking so hot in the little black dress of hers. I looked at the boy's and then planted my lips onto hers. Everyone then left the room. I can't wait to get home.

*3 hours later*

"Bye Babes! Love you all!" Lily shouted. "Bye! Love you too!" Everyone shouted back. We walked to the car and got in. Then drove home. Once home I climed out and ran over to her door opening it for Lily. We walked inside and I instantly pushed her against the wall. Our eyes locked for a second and then I smached my lips to hers. We instantly went into a massive mack out secion. She was working on my shirt as I was unzipping her dress. We both stopped and tock off the clothing article. "You remeberd!" I smiled as I looked her hot little body up and down and then I slammed my lips to hers and slowly started moving down all the way to the panty lines. I stood back up and she jumped and I carried her up to her bed room. "When's Emily coming back?" I asked as she kissed down my neak meaking sure to leave hickys. "Two days. She's spending time with her boyfriend." Lily answered as I worked on unstrapping her bra. Finally the lacy bra fell to our feet and I grabbed her right tit and started sucking on it as I ran my hand over and around her left. Then I pushed her onto the bed and laid ontop of her. I could feel myself getting hard. Then she pushed me over and got ontop of me and pulled my pants down and ran her hand over my dick. I let out a little moan as she pulled my underwear down.

She shoved me back down on the bed and then laid with her ass face towards me. I did figure eights in her clint as it got more moist. While she was busy sucking on my dick. After a couple minuts she got off and laid on the bed with me ontop of her. I quickly put on a condom and looked her in the eyes. I could see in her eyes that she was begging for more. So I quickly thrusted into her. She screamed out my name. Then I slowly moved in and out. Not wanting to cause pain. "Babe, faster, harder!" She moaned. I instantly responded. We were both moaning as I felt me starting to reach max. I pulled out and she instantly came. Then she sat up and gave me a handjob until finally I came. I laid down next to her and lightly nipped her ear loab. "I love you Lily!" I whispered in her ear as I pulled her close to me. "I love you to Kian." She whispered back. And then I fell asleep. With Lily in arms and us still completely naked.