The Start

The Start

Author's note:

            The next scene will be a Car Scene (CS),so if you are below 18,please don't read,well nevermind because I know you will read it anyway... There are typos and the grammar are not that correct.

*********************************************

Megumi's P O.V.

Shit.

Is it hot in here or it's just me? Damn. Is the airconditioner on?

"Are you okay? You looked flushed." Kai said.

Fuck. I ignored him. I immediately grab the tissue infront of me and wipe the sweat off my face. I stared at Kai and noticed he was looking me intensely.

Then there was an image pop out of my head. The image was giving him the best blow job ever. And because of that my cat was wet. I looked at his buddy down there. Now.. now.. looked what we have here. His little buddy wanted to get out. Wish granted.

I slowly reached his lap with my fingers. And it tip toe towards its zipper. I felt Kai gasped and he slowly smirked of the idea. I was completely turned on. That buddy of his will soon be mine.

I slowly unzipped his zipper and reach his buddy pulled it out from his boxer. I was wrong it wasn't a little buddy but it was a huge buddy.

I took his shaft and I grip it tight. He moaned because of that. He was a major turn on.

I stared at him at the moment. Shit. Shit. Shit. I think it couldn't fit my mouth.

I lick the tip of it. And tighten the grip. "Meg.. ohhhhh. Meg.. Please don't.. stop.." Kai said.

I stopped. "Just focus on the road Kai. Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Are you trying to kill me. Just fucking suck it." Kai said in fustration. I smirked.

I faced his neck and sucked it hard and left a hickey. I giggled. It was hot.

"Meg please.." Kai sighed.

"As you say so."

I took his shaft and sucked it hard. It was a deep throat. It filled my mouth.

"Can't you go any faster?" he asked in panting

I sucked it much deeper and faster.

I felt that the car went slow and stopped maybe he went to a parking lot. The windows was tinted.

He moaned. He griped my hair tight and began bobbing my head up and down.

Moans were echoing inside the car. Peoples from miles might hear but hell yeah i don't give a shit.

"I'm coming Meg!" He warned.

Then after a few sucking he climax at my mouth I swallowed it. His cum overflowed on my lips and I licked my lips clean.

"Now it's time for me to pleasure you" He said in a husky voice.

He tapped his lap. He lowered my undies and throw it anywhere. I sit on his lap and began bouncing up and down..

I kissed him torridly. While he was fucking me. He undress me with his bare hands. He unhook my bra. And sucked and bit my nipple real hard.

The pain, the pleasure oh god. Please. More.

"Fuck Kai! Deeper! Oh shit HARDER!" I shouted as he held my waist in place. Thrusting deeper and deeper hitting my g spot.

"Did you feel that? That was the feeling when our glorious body collide as we make love."

He thrust and thrust, and as he did that I kissed every part of his body. His neck, his earlobe, his lips and Iicked his hard abs.

He whispered dirty things in my ear and my favourite was "Babe, I'm going to come" with one long moan, he thrust one more time and filled me with his seeds.

---

so how's this chapter??

please vote and comment... :)