future queen

The sounds of celebration and cheers from all can be heard today is a very big day for the prince of werewolves yes you heard me. Even though I am thousand miles away I can hear them and you maybe asking how? To answer that question I must tell you about my self. My name Anita summer and not suppose to exist,and how I exist only God knows. You see my father was a guard for the royal family and you are wondering which one oh werewolf royal family yes the are real they live in a secluded island alone because they believe they cannot co exist with humans, as I was saying my father was the head of the royal guard one day protecting the royal family he lost his wolf and was banished from the island many warriors that were close to him left with their families to stay with him in exile even though some have returned like the white family called by the queen Luna personally and my father said we have same birthdays but was born first, and first of my kind half human half were not many people know about this because my father was not supposed to be able to conceive with my mother because he was not able to identify him as his mate and humans and were are not suppose to be able to mate that is why my mother and father kept me a secret. In our little pack we have learned to live with the humans in harmony we have businesses that help the pack members that do not and those that live under few rules and my guardian and one of the few people I trust is my uncle Toby he took care of me and have been training me hard for something and I don't know what, because we can't conceive without our mate all the weres decided to become warriors and they are strong their is close to me but I am the strongest my uncle says its my genes that I got from my father. Uncle is like my father and my cousin Keith is like the big brother I never heard he's my best friend and bodyguard. We live in a beautiful mansion in the forest of Odessa just few miles from the town.