chapter 1

I had a simple life. I lived in the woods of Alaska, weird yea I know, but I love my home. It's a cozy two story cabin surrounded by trees and the beauty of nature.

My mom loved to garden so our whole front yard looked like a botanical garden. It had a huge backyard where me and my brothers wrestled all the time

I was pretty lonely at times. I didn't have many friends, only one. Kassidy she is my best friend, we've been knowing each other since we came out of of the womb, literally.

I spend most of time with kassidy and my twin brothers, yea I said twins, most of the time I want to kill them. One day I will loose my sanity.

I never met my father he left before I was born at least that's what my mother said. Sometimes it paines me to see other girls with their

father's, that is something I will never experience. I will do anything to see my father just to ask him one question, why did he leave us?

"Emma!!! My mother yelled
I snapped out of it and I quickly changed into some light skinny jeans, a white t shirt, and some vans and headed downstairs.

I instantly smelled bacon, the love of my life. "Emma hurry now and eat your breakfast" my mother said. My mother was the most beautiful and strongest women on earth, she took care of us and always made sure we had whatever needed.

For that I was very grateful. I would do anything to see a smile on her face. Just the thought of loseing her one day pained me. I instantly shook the thought away

I took the plate from her and slid onto a stool and quickly inhaled my food. " relax sis the food is not going anywhere" Alex snicked he walked around me and rufled my hair.

"Hey" I yelled I just did my hair. He laughed and did it again, I tried to swing at him but he quickly blocked it. Damn I'm really slow i though to myself.

"Emma and Alex stop that now" my mother said sternly "where is Daniel" she said we both shrugged " probably sleeping" I said. She put her hands on her head and looked up at me " Emma can you please go get him, or you will all be late" " on second thought let's let him sleep" I grinned "ha he very funny, go get him now " I slowly got off the stool and made my way upstairs.

I marched towards his room and swung open the door. An awful stench smacked me in the face. " eww what's that smell, don't you know how to clean? I brought my hand to my nose

I tried to make my way to his bed but it was like a maze in here. Clothes was scattered all over the floor, cartons of food covers the desk. It was truly disgusting, "Daniel get up mom is calling you" after almost a minute of waiting all I earned was a groan. I grabbed a pillow and hit him over the head he didn't move so I hit him again.

He shot up quickly and looked around. Then he looked at me "what's wrong with you? He grabbed his head. I ignored him and made my way out the door. Until i felt someone tackle me to the ground. I squealed "let me go" I tried to punch him in the gut but failed, he was way to strong for me.

He jumped on top of me and I found the perfect opportunity to kick him in his praised possession. A pained scream came out of his mouth, he fell to his side clutching is private area.

I got up and pumped my fist in the air " one won for Emma" I said laughing. " why do you always do that" he moaned in pain. It's the only way to stop you. I walked toward the door, I turned to look at him I smiled, he returned it with a smirk.

Times like this I cherished, I wanted to live like this for ever. Being with my brother was never a dull moment.

Emma

Emma

Alex and Daniel

Alex and Daniel

Alice ( the mom )

Alice ( the mom )

Kassidy