iii

"stepbrother"

-----------
"A/n" Oakay this is not supposed to be here but I ended up doing this chapter. Oh and ya this part is not a  vkook part its
y/n and jungkook

-------------

For a long time you tried to keep your feelings for jungkook a secret.he was your stepbrother,your family before he was someone you had somehow fallen in love with.

And it bacame even harder,now that you had accidentally caught him jerking off, and showering on numerous occasions.

You thought once if you should tell him,but then you remembered he just broken up with his girlfriend.and even so,your just his little stepsister. You were still a child to him despite bieng 18.

As the years went by,you got more wanton for him,more aroused by the simplest things.
It got to the point where you have to buy toys if you wanted to ward off the heat in your skin and the clench in your belly.

Each time you came undone by the vibrations you thought of him and his hard cock claiming you. His hand in you skin as you screamed out in bliss.

"But his my brother"

..................

You heard the front door slam close signaling your mother had went to work.

Now you two are alone in the house once again.

Over the years,the one side sexual tension had build up too much,and you felt you would explode if you didn't feel him
inside you.

*sigh*

You got up to retrieve your vibrator from the bathroom. It was surely that time again.

........

On your way to the bathroom,you could here jungkook's moans and slapping sound it was all too familiar.

"He was pleasuring himself again."

You thought of how he would feel,his large member in your small hand,sounds he would make as he begged you to let him cum. You shiverd.

The tiniest moan came out of your mouth.

The sound from jungkook's room ceased and your eyes widen

"SHIT"

You whispered as you tip toeing away his door.

Jungkook: what the fuck are you doing?

You tried to continue from walking
But his hands grips your shoulder and turned around. You feel the frame of the family picture digs Into your back as he presed you against the wall.

You: "Uuhhm"you stutter. "I was going to the bathroom."

Jungkook: so I didn't just hear you moan While I was in my room?

You: what are you talking about,leave me alone!

Jungkook: a/n.... are you really gonna lie to me like this?