No worries in the world

I sang 'safe and sound' by Taylor Swift softly.  I always loved that song, Taylor is a good singer  well probably was...

but anyway this song might not be the best song to sing right now since im sitting on my cabin's front  porch with dead-walking things behind the chain link fence .

But hay! I know im safe from them so I will sing!

Trigger, my gray wolf shot up from his seat next to me . he was glaring in a direction where I only saw trees , not even a walker .He starts howling looking back at me , thats the signal for someone's coming. I reach for my two slightly unique weapons pulling it closer and just.....waited.

To my surprise it was survivors,  weird. .....never seen survivors around here in  quite some time . There was a buffish guy with a crossbow , a guy who looked like a casual dad who looked like he been through shit with these blue eyes and this Asian guy with hair I would wanna mess with all day long. They approach the fence seeing as they didn't seem harmful I  left my weapons approaching the fence also with trigger close behind.

" umm hello there im Rick , are you here alone ,"  he ask kindly.

ugh. I hate when people do that especially since I've killed more people/walkers than they have. yes I keep count , I really don't know why but I just do.

"  no , I live with trigger...., " I trailed patting triggers head.

The crossbow down knits his eye brows together watching me closely.

"Well , this is Glen and daryl, may we come in?" he asked .

I stared into each of there eyes for a couple of seconds , coming to the conclusion I can somehow trust them  I proceeded to the gate . The followed cautiously as if they were waiting for me to pull a gun out on them.  I squat down a bit to triggers well at least somehow close to triggers hight , he reached my waist so now his slightly large head was over mines. I reach over unlatching the key from his color , I unlocked the pad lock pulling off the trains , daryl  pulled open the gates being the first to come in.

I watch them clean out half of my supplies while I munch on marshmallows.  Apparently they had a big group with lots of kids in the prison, I offered them some knowing I had a secret place that only I know about and can find.

They threw there bags over there shoulders and turned to me.

" are you sure you don't want to come?" Glenn asked.

hmmm . maybe I can go and stay for a while I haven't seen children my age in a while .

" yes I'll come," I answer witch I guess kinda shocked them why tho? they did offer me to come.

" okay well get your stuff," Rick says smiling.

I grabbed my escape bag that was under the table and followed them outside to the gates. Trigger jugged out with me  .

The walk was extra long especially because of my weapon I was holding . But finally we arrive at a prison that looks like its been through a world war, but strange enough that was only one side of the prison, the other wasn't like that .