C'1 :: Their P. O. V.

**Chapter 1 :: Their P. O. V.**

HER~~

He broke up with me a while ago

I can't leave without him and I can't take it anymore 

I just love him that much.

I even think of committing suicide for God's sake

but then..

I realize that way was too much.

Instead, I just want to drunk and drunk until I cant take it any longer.

I want to cry my heart out. I don't care if some one see's me, I've hurt too much to care. 

I just want to be some one else, not that owh-so-good-daughter-of-my-parents that angel-of-every-one-the-person-who-can't-and-wouldn't-lie.

Of course I can, they just don't believe me as a liar they see me as an angel sent from heaven for them to be with. the-perfect-girl-you'll-ever-know. 

I've been tired of that phrase, hearing those 'EYMEYGERD She's just so angelic' like 'I told you, she can't even break a glass' like 'She's perfectly perfect'. I'ts just like WTH are they saying, nobody's perfect if you can notice, what are you saying about me being PERFECT like the heck was wrong with you.

Just for this time! I wan't to be some one RECKLESS some one who can punch the hell out of any one.

Some one who can CUSS IN FRONT OF EVERY BODY.

-

-

Some one who can SHOW HER TRUE IDENTITY.

-

-

Some one who can SHOW HER FEELINGS.

-

-

and the most awaiting part.

-

-

THE ONE WHO CAN KICK HIS ASS OF and BREAK HIS FUCKIN'DAMN HEART..

I want to have my revenge. I'ts just because I am AUBREY ELSHA MARGARET

and I am tired of being....

-

-

-

-

ME .

~~~~~~~~

Him ~~

I break up with her, WHY ?? I'ts just that I CAUGHT HER KISSING MY BEST FRIEND, yeah I know it sounds ridiculous and I know it, really! 

We've been together for 3 years, 

3 LONG YEARS for pete's sake..

I taught I am enough, but guess what! 

I'M NOT! 

I just don't know why. She cheat on me 20 times in our relationship. Yeah right she's just so LOYAL! for repeating it 20 TIMES. (don't forget to insert sarcasm here)

I taught it will work, I mean, no one wish to make their relationship get worst so do I.

I can't make it all by my self. Just like what they always says "IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO" and that's all she didn't cooperate with me, Yeah she didn't.

And that's the cue, I've had enough, I had suffer too much, She did break my heart. 

There's no more non-sense reason for me to fight for her.

She even chose to hurt me.

And right now! I just want to shout out loud, to the point that I might lost my voice

To the point that EVERY BODY COULD HEAR ME.

-

-

-

To the point that SHE MIGHT HEAR ME

-

-

-

and

for her to know, how much I've been hurt, for her to change her mind and for her to come back to me, for her to change her self just for me and for her to LOVE ME.

HOW I WISH SHE COULD.

I may be sound so selfish but I don't care, I deserve to be love. 

and because of that big fact. REALLY BIG FACT that I'm a boy. I don't want some one to see me in this kind of situation, cause I'm the..

 RUTHLESS,

-

-

HEARTLESS

-

-

and

-

-

RECKLESS kind of person, they just know me in that kind of attitude.

Pride was all left to me, and I don't want to lose it, not this time, not at this moment.

Here I am, sitting in no where to found.

In a place where smells like hell, in a place that no body cares, Holding a liquor, drinking it bottoms up while my tears are silently pouring.

I even think of fucking every girl I could see, just to know if am I that useless to be played by her.

But I just can't! I'm scared, too scared of being ignored, of  everything.

I'm not that bad and that's because I am AUDREY ELSHER MARGARET and I'm tired of being..

-

-

-

-

HURT.

********

"I just need some one to love me, the real me!"-they said in different places but who taught that they will say it in unison.

********

Red-Talker's Note :)

So how was it! Actually Em'planning to right it in English as you can see, but there's something bothering  me if I could right in Tagalog, If ever I will pursue to right it in English, this will be my first story written in English then! I have some favor, please! I'ts not that hard for you to do, I just want to know your comment on what will I choose, I have a hard time to think of it! A VERY HARD TIME. I'm just confuse yah know! I don't want to be unfair to those who can't understand talagalog language. But I'm still into you readers. I just want to say MIANHAE (sorry) for the wrong grammar(s) stated above, as what I've said, It is my first, so please bear with it. So that's it,  HOPE YOU'D LIKE IT. CIAO!

##I'mPlanningToStudyOnHowToSpeakKOREAN :D

KAMSAHAMNIDA... 

********