Prologue

A/N: Okay so this story will be in pure english hehe...

Reminder: This story includes other group as well such as Ikon, Blackpink, Twice, and Red Velvet.

And another warning, this story includes mature content and kinky stuffs hehe

Pag pasensyahan nyo na rin kung may mga Typographical Errors at mali maling grammar hahaha. Enjoy reading!!!

***************************

Jimin's POV
   "Yah! Chanwoo!!! Don't you dare hang up on me!!!! Hey you- did you just- arrrghh curse you!!!!" I shouted at the phone with irritation evident on my face. Well just because that Jung fcking Chanwoo hanged up on me. We planned on sneaking and hiking on the infamous muntain called 'Jigyeomjang Mountain' (just a fictional mountain, I don't know if it's a real mountain though) this mountain is known for all of the hikers that tried climbing it but no one as in no one ever came back, not even a corpse. So this mountain is now closed and guarded by police patroling all over the place. And now I'm on my own hiking this mountain well I don't plan on abandoning our plan of hiking this mountain. I invested a lot of effort in this I won't throw all of those away. I went back to my tent that I built. I put on my gears and in any minute now I'm ready to hike. I climbed up the mountain, it was quite tiring but since I've been hiking for almost a year now I am a bit used to the hardships of climbing a mountain. I stopped for a break and ate the cucumber that I brought. The view was really astonishing and beautiful so I took my phone out and took a picture of me with the view at my back. I took several pictures in different angles until I noticed the bunny that was looking at me. I turned to my side and there it is a cute white bunny with big doe eyes staring at me. I approached it and patted it's head. He leaned to my touch, what a cute bunny he is. I took out my phone again and snapped a picture of me with the bunny. I was about to pat him again but he ran away so I ran after him it won't hurt chasing a cute bunny right? I chased after him not minding the sudden change of my surroundings. The bunny stopped on it's track so I went closer but I noticed that beside him are a bunch of other animals. Oh let me rephrase it, a bunch of scary animals. They're a total of six including the bunny. I looked around and noticed that the surroundings changed drastically the former light aura became suddenly dark maybe because of the lack of sunlight the trees here are a bit larger than those trees earlier and they're blocking the sunlight making the surroundings dark. I, once again faced front and there I saw the bunny with a black crow on his side behind them was a sleeping wolf, a deer on it's left, and a lion on it's right with a tiger leaning on it to sum it up they're a bunch of scary wild animals... except for the bunny and dear. The lion stood up and went towards me. Every step forward made by him is a step backward for me, it went on and on like that until I felt my back hitting one of the trees. I walked sidewards and was about to step backward again but I felt a sudden pang on my back I looked behind and the crow was there.

"Shit" I mumbled. The lion was getting closer and closer. And what's making the situation worse is that I'm having panic attacks I can feel my chest tighten, my eyes getting heavy and my knees are getting jelly telling me to give up. I gave up and just let myself fall but instead of landing on soil, I felt two firm hands grasping my waist and a vague image of a guy was before me. 'Is that an angel?' Was the last thought that passed through my mind before I let go of the last bit of my consciousness.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! OUCH!"

"Namjoon you're so loud! Gosh early in the morning!" I heard a voice said... wait a voice I turned to my side and saw a beautiful guy, he looks so perfect. I can't help but study his figure from those plump lips to his pointy nose and those soul melting brown eyes, yellow hair and a cat like ear above his hair... wait what?! A cat like ear?!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I shouted with my lungs out. I quickly stood up but I felt that I stepped on something that is followed by a loud

"OUCHOOOOOWWWOOOOO!!!!" a howling wolf sound was made by a pale guy with white locks and yellow eyes, he's with white ears too.

"You stepped on my tail!" He exclaimed at me. "And stop yelling will 'ya someone's sleeping soundly here." He said and laid down on the ground and... and... HE JUST TURNED TO A WHITE WOLF!!!

"What's with all of those commotion? Oh I see you're already awake" said by a man with yellow locks, blue eyes and black spreaded wings. What in the world is happening?! He went closer to me but I took a step backwards it went on and on but stupid me tripping on a vine. He ran to me and carried me bridal style. Oh what a beauty he is, wait what am I thinking?! Another voice was heard and I saw a bunny walking towards us or should I say me.

"Hi there! The name's Jungkook!" The bunny guy said "hey calm down, we won't hurt you or anything." He said as he smiled at me. Well that bunny smile was oddly calming.

"Okay looks like you've calm down. Tae hyung put him down please." The latter then obliged

"Yo-you are hybrids right?" I said studying each one of them. There's a deer, tiger, lion, bunny, wolf, and crow. The animals that I have seen earlier. They nodded in unison as an answer to my question. Many people have hybrids now even my friend Chanwoo has one.

"I'm sorry for all of the commotion and mess I made earlier I was just having my panic attacks.

"Don't worry it's fine." Said the tiger guy with a smile plastered on his face.

"Well kooks here actually lured you in."said the lion as he throw his arm around the bunny guy.

"Wait, why would he do that?" Asked me.

"Well because we have one favor to ask you." Said the deer, finally speaking up.

"And what is it?" I asked once again. I'm getting nervous with this favor they are saying

"Adopt us."

To be continued...
"Okay so how was it? Hitting the vote button won't do you any harm right? So why not hit that button right now. That would make me and the author really happy, might as well I bring you alongside with Chanwoo to my next hiking. How does that sound?"
                            -Jimin