Chapter 1

Jimin's POV
   "huh?! You're saying that you want me to adopt you?" I said, clearing things out. It's too sudden I'm still processing what they have just said. "But aren't you the reason why people that visits or hikes this mountain... suddenly disappears or most likely... dies?" I asked hesitantly. Who knows they might just snap suddenly by the mentioning of those things right?

"Wait, stop right there! We're not responsible for those sudden disappearance and strange stuffs!" Said the lion guy defensively. I was about believe in them but...

"Well... a bit responsible for those..." said the guy with black wings. And that made me step backwards and made a boxing stance for defense even though I'm not really good at it. He noticed the glares of his friends that were being shoot at him, resulting of him looking weirdly and confused at them as he mumbled a weak "what?"

"Why do you have to ruin it?!, now we lost a big percent of being adopted!" Said the tiger as he slapped not so hard at the poor crows arms.

"Well it was actually their fault. They always run away from us, saying that we were the reason for all the disappearance and they need to tell the authorities about us hybrids that are hiding here... but they always ended up falling from a cliff..." said the deer guy as his head hanged low.

Because of what he said I felt like I want to apologise for judging them earlier. I slowly put my arms down, but not letting my guard down, and I hesitantly walked towards the said guy. When I reached his position I lightly patted his head, making him shoot his head back up again quickly which got me startled. I saw him closed his mouth shut and even put his palms on it, making sure not to squeak a sound. Was he just going to laugh at my startled face? I then stared at him blankly then said

"Go on laugh all you want, it's alright." I said with the most obvious sarcasm in my tone. But he didn't gave a shit to my tone he just have to laugh it off until he needed some of this important gas called oxygen. When he finished laughing his ass off he looked at me again and told me that he is sorry for laughing at my face... it's just that he had to let it go.

"Okay so back to our topic, so... you want me to adopt all six of you, did I stated it correctly?" I asked, being payed by an energized nod from all FIVE of them well the other which was the wolf was just Sleeping. "Okay let me clear myself first. I would gladly welcome you to my house but I have one question... do you get this hybrid thing called 'heat'?" I asked curiously, welp I need to know them more before I adopt them.

"Uhhh... yes." said by the bunny guy as a slight pink blush crept to his cheeks.

"So how do you handle it? I'm pretty sure you don't have heat pills here, are you just ignoring it, ignoring it is dangerous right? Should we visit a hospital that is on the way to my house?"

"Don't worry about us we handle it the traditional way." Said the tiger as a smirk appear at his face.

"Oh..." was all that I could mutter. "Well that was quite some revelation you've got there hehe" I said awkwardly, obviously flushed from what the tiger guy said. "Well we're still going to visit a hybrid shop to buy some heat pills." I said. I dont want to handle it the traditional way, hello! Even though they're all cute, fucking handsome, and smoking hot guys. That thing isn't happening not even in a million years.

"So let's go now?" I said. Well we're not going anywhere if we just chitchat around here. They all gave me nods as we climb down the mountain. We made our moves real silent so we don't draw attention from any possible police patroling the area. We were already near the place where I built my tent, but when we are about to go to it. We were all stopped by the wolf guy's hand with his finger on his lips. He then pointed to some direction and there we saw two hiding policeman waiting for us.

"Looks like they haven't seen us yet. We can still escape through another way." Said the bunny. We all nod to him, as we slowly and quietly walk but...

*CHIK*

"Yah Namjoon!" Shouted Tiger in a whisper voice.

"Sorry I stepped on a twig" said the lion... wait oh his name is Namjoon. He looked at all of us innocently, if we're not in this situation I would already have pinched his cheeks for his cuteness but nope. Sadly, we are on the verge of imprisonment.

"Hey who's there! All of you stop right there!" Shouted the policeman. We all looked at each other and conversed with our eyes. There's no other option...

"RUN!"

We ran and ran until we got out of that mountain. Pants is all that can be heard from us. Well who wouldn't be tired after running from the mountain to the streets.

"Did we lost them?" Ask the bunny guy. All of us were soaked in our own sweat.

"Yup we did" said the deer guy after checking our surroundings.
"Ahh that was so tiring, I wanna sleep already." Said the wolf guy, with his hands rested at his knees, hair soaked in sweat, and his mouth hung open. well... he's kinda hot with that look, no scratch that he really is hot.

After a minute of another checking the deer guy's mouth pouted as he put his fingers to the bottom of his chin indicating that he's confused. Did I ever said that he looks so cute when he did that. "Where's Taehyungie?" He asked us, Taehyung? Who the heck is that I still don't even know their names. I decided not to help looking for him, cause I still their names for pete's sake it's referring to them as 'bunny guy' or what. But I noticed that the guy with black wings is missing... oh is he Taehyung. And because of that I searched for him too.

"Oh there he is." Said Namjoon the, Lion guy. As he pointed towards the sky. We followed where his fingers are pointing then there we saw a flying crow. The crow slowly landed and transformed to it's err... half human form? I don't know what to call it.

"Guys didn't you thought of transforming? That's a lot easier you know?" He said with his in- the-fact tone.

"We don't care, you cheater. You should've told us about that." Said the bunny.

"Then you should've used your brains, idiot" he retorted. The bunny guy was about to talk back when the tiger interrupted.

"Stob it! Those guys that were chasing us might get to us so get your ass outta there and let's go." Said the tiger as he run again, with us following.

To be continued...