Chapter 1

*Otis*

I can't keep my eyes off Olympia. She is so pretty, like  a human angel. Her brown eyes were the color of milk chocolate, her hair red and auburn. Her smile makes me smile. 

*Olympia*

Otis is so handsome. He has a serious character, and that makes him hot. He has a incredible smile that's rare. 

"Otis, Olympia! My office! Now!" The familiar yell stopped us from our work. 

We raced to Ms. O. She told us our case today was going to take all our skills. 

A house went into flames and no one knows how. So it was up to us to safely get everyone out.

After a few hours, Otis and I had gotten everyone out. At least, that's what we thought. We heard a baby crying and a mother trying to come out.  She was stuck in an upstair room and was trying to find a way out. 

"Otis, I'm going in the house." I said and handed him my jacket. 

"Olympia, you can't! It's too dangerous." He protested. 

"That baby needs help." I firmly said and took off.

*Otis*

Olympia ran into the house. The baby and the mother came running out. Olympia didn't come out. 

I dropped Pia's jacket and ran into the house to save my girlfriend. Everyone gasped when they saw Olympia after I had carried her out. Dr.O said she needed to go to a hospital. I guess there's only so much Dr. O can do.  All I could do was wait for her to wake up.