Not Just A Fan (Chapter 1) - Lauren Jauregui/You fanfic

Your POV

If you would have told me that it would happen to me that day, I would have laughed in your face.

But I can remember everything, I was on my computer and it was very cold, a blanket on my back, I was listening to Ed Sheeran, and tweeting. I was starting to feel tired, and I wanted to go to bed but I had a notification on my iphone, Lauren Jauregui tweeted. Lauren was not just a celebrity that I liked, I liked her person, her mind, her soul. I decided to see the tweet.

"Some people are really stupid. Guys stop imagine things about MY life."

I could not help but answer. It made me so mad to see her talking like that.

"Lauren, it's so bad to say this about your fans, calm down. You're a celebrity, it's normal that people give their opinion on you."

I turned off my computer, turned off the light and went to bed. But suddenly my phone rang. Then, I looked at the screen of my phone and I thought I was dreaming.

She replied.

"Well, I don't know if you're a fan, but you don't judge people you love ;)"

I replied quickly.

"Well, I don't know if you are an HUMAN, but you can't help judging."

I can remember that I was so so angry with her. How can she call her fans "stupids" ? When I checked my mentions, I saw a lot of people insulting me and somes thought the same things than me. But I didn't care. It was 2:40 am when she replied once more.

"Check your dm, I don't want to talk about it here."

And I did what she asked, when I did, I saw a message from her.

"Look, I guess your name is Y/N ? Well, Y/N, let me tell you, I'm not trying to fight with you, but honestly I'm done with people trying to hurt me with words. I try to avoid it, I really do but I can't ! It fucking hurts the hell out of me. And people like you hurts me, and I don't need it, really."

I was shocked, how could she think like that about me? She didn't even know me. She wasn't the girl I thought she was. The cute and nice one.

"I guess, I don't wanna fight with you either. We should stop this conversation now, I'm hating you more every seconds. In fact, I liked you, who you were. I know you were sassy, but not mean." I replied

"I'm not mean, just realist."

"Okay. Goodbye. PEOPLE LIKE ME won't be "judging" your life anymore."

"Y/N, stop being immature. Please."

I didn't reply, I was out of myself, I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Not for her. I did was I thought good to do, I blocked her. I never thought I could block someone I cared about as much as I cared about Lauren, but I was disappointed. God. I just went to bed. I needed to forget about it. But I couldn't sleep, all my thoughts were for her. How can someone be so pretty, smart but so mean at the same time?

After what seemed like an eternity, I fell asleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, I had a fucking headache. I just wanted to stay in bed all day... or all my life. I did was I do every mornings, I check my texts, one of them was from a friend.

"Hey, Y/N! What happened yesterday night?!! :o"

I didn't reply, I was already done with this story. The other text was from an unknow person.

"Y/N ? Is that your number?"

"Who is that?" I replied instantly

Five minutes later, I got up and took a shower before brushing my teeth. I wore my "Rolling Stones" t-shirt and a black shorts. I checked my phone 20 minutes later and I had a new text.

My eyes were wide open now.

"Oh my god."

I read it once again to be sure.

"It's Lauren."

"Damn, what do you want? And how did you get my number?"

"Well it was pretty easy, I just had to ask to one of your friend."

"Thanks to that friend. You didn't answer. What do you want?"

"I want to apologize."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah look, I'm sorry for yesterday, I was being stupid. I didn't mean to say all these things to you."

"Lauren, just please forget it and live your life."

"Am I forgiven ?"

"Not really. But it's cool to read it."

"I won't leave you until you tell me that it's okay."

"You know I could just block your number and I won't hear about you anymore?"

"Don't."

"Why?"

"I'm so sorry, I want to know you."

"Well, you won't."

"Where are you from?" She asked

"None of your business"

"You're the mean one, now."

"I guess it's my turn."

I smiled, happy that I could make her feel like she didn't control the conversation.

"Please? Tell me." She asked again.

"It was good to talk to you. :)"

"What?"

I didn't answered the last text. But she kept texting me.

"Y/N?"

"Just answer my damn question!"

"Okay, I got it."

"I'm so fucking sorry, what should I say?"

Why does she keep texting me? She was a damn celebrity! Fifth Harmony were on tour and when she had free time she texted me?

For the next days, she texted and called me a million time. Sometimes talking to herself as if I was her friend since years. But I didn't reply, not even a word. Nothing. I'm such a spiteful person. I continued my life as if nothing had ever happened. I hate being hurt because of people. I'm a loner person and I like being like that. I just need books, music and food to be happy.

A week after the event, I didn't even think about it anymore. I was lying in the couch watching an episode of "Prison Break" when my mother called me.

"My love? Can you come here?"

I got up and walked to the door, where my mother's voice could be heard.

"What?"

"There's someone for you."

"What, already? Madison I told you to come in one..."

I stopped immediately, shocked to see the person who was in front of me.

"Hi." said a deep and husky voice

"Lauren.." I whispered.