Tag 6

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the tag Adrienette102!

1. No.
J
2. Ummm... you mean the guy I like that doesn't exist. Definitely.

3. I don't have one.

4. I'm single pringles.

5. Zoey.

6. I don't really have one.

7. PLANCE!!! I'm kind of bummed it wasn't canon, but I'll get over it eventually. I thought it made more sense than Allurance. But that's just me. I have so much to say about season 8. If anyone wants to hear me ramble than just tell me and I'll type it out in my Plance one shot book.

8. My friend Zoey.

9. No idea. My sister was playing music last night.

10. Oof, 55 and I'm only in second period. Oh well it fine my battery last pretty long.

11.

Beautiful right?

Beautiful right?

12. Last summer, I had just finished reading one of my favorite book series called The Ever Afters Series for the second time. I was looking through the website and found essentially a chat room. I started to read through and I found some fan fics that some of them had made on ao3. After I got interested in reading fan fics, it kept scrolling and saw that everyone kept talking about wattpad and would leave links to accounts. I started to read them and got angry when it wouldn't let me read anymore, so I made an account. Actually that's also kind of how I found Miraculous. MayV15 was in the chat room, and left a link to her wattpad account. She made a crossover between Miraculous and The Ever Afters Series. I read it and wanted to know what the heck she was talking about, so I started to watch the series. Wow that was long.

13. Halloween!

DiabolicFairy
11938c
Jagged_Stone
LessCreative670
MoonStar_97
Plumcicle
red_pilot_kacey
musical_wierdo
Rena_Cookie
littlenightblossom
SupposedlyFunny
Kiaro_Aquila
EMOcassarole
MissNoodlee
plance-1028
camphalfgalra
daydreamingninja007
seasaltsisters
koriigama
lalalalawriting