The Meeting

Orion smirked as he took his apron off, another long day of work finally done. As much as he loved working at the small frozen yogurt shop, he hated doing the late night store close up, which involves cleaning everything up, putting all the tables up, wiping the floors, checking stock and taking the bins out. Now he knows why his fellow workers leave before he does, then again, he really needs the cash.

As he was moping a floor, he noticed something from the corner of his eye, a someone. It was a women he guessed was around his age, with rich dark skin and white hair up in a messy bun covering her ears. She also wore a pink dress. She stood outside, waiting.

Apart of Orion wanted to invite her inside, it's 9:34pm at night with rain protected to fall. The women seemed lost, so he took a deep breath in and offered for her to come inside.

"Excuse me miss?" He asked, the women turned to face him "the news reported rain, and I didn't want you to get wet"

She raised an eyebrow "who are you to invite me inside?"

The women spoke with a posh accent, he just replied "I can tell you more about it inside"

She looks at him again, for a human she has sparking blue eyes, and pink markings on her cheeks, she took a look at him again before stepping inside the store "who are you anyway?"

"Well, my name is Orion, I work here" he informed her

"Allura, Princess Allura of Altea to you" she scolded "now what does a man like yourself want with me?

"Okay, Altea was destroyed ten thousand years ago, all the royal family died when the planet did" Orion said "and was just trying to be nice"

Allura just stared at him "how dare you human, I'm living proof that all of Altea wasn't destroyed, I still have my peoples tech, I will avenge them"

Orion tilted his head and sighed, it's like, Allura and him were thrown into the same mess, as he remembered, he doesn't think Altea and Andresia were partners "I just heard that off my planet, all the stories of the Great War, it didn't really effect us that much"

"You're not human?" She wondered "but you look so very human?"

"On the outside yes, but on the inside, no, our bodies have a couple of extra things that human bodies can't do, some of us do have markings in more of the remote communities, I lived in a small town near the city" he told, Allura still looked confused "my planet was no Altea, thought, it was a small planet really known for our mines"

"So your planet was a mining one?" She asked

He nodded "We're quite the same, you and me" he winked as he grabbed the shops keys "I'll be right back with you"

Allura brought her arms closer to her body, she's never seen a place like this before, she can't even remember if they visited a 'frozen yogurt' when her and her friend Lance when he was showing her around, she didn't even know what a frozen yogurt was. As Orion got back he could hear the soft sound of rain hit the shops roof.

"What are you doing now?" Allura questioned, Orion grabbed his bag from the locker room and walked out.

"Going home" he replied "back to one of my friends places, she let me stay in the spare room of her parents place, you know, after I arrived here"

"Tell me more about her" she said, he just raised his eyebrow "Is she nice? Is she pretty?"

"She's amazing" he chuckled "her name is Emma and she let me in when others couldn't, she made sure I wasn't sleeping on the streets, she's almost like a little sister to me" he smiled "and what about you? Where are you currently staying?"

"Around, I'm here for work stuff, so I'm currently living in base" she confirmed "nothing as fancy as a family home..."

"After my planet was destroyed, and I fled to earth, I had nobody, I spent the first couple of weeks in hiding, so overwhelmed by everything and everyone. I couldn't really understand anyone at all, my English was limited to what I learnt in class, I lived on want I brought with me and hoped for something, a sigh. I was lucky my friends found me, helped me and made sure I was sorted, thy clothed me and showered me love..." he sighed "I'm sorry for ranting, my friends are my family, but I do miss my own"

Allura stood up and walked over to him, she placed her hand on his cheek and exhaled "I, I know how that feels, my father before he died placed me in a concealed pod with the royal adviser, once I awoke so many years later, I found myself standing near five people, all asking be questions, but I couldn't make out what they were saying till I translated it, those five when on to save the universe, and the reason why I'm here now"

"Yea, I heard something about that, why did you guys come here?" He asked

"Work, mostly, the people we work with wanted to talk to these Power Ranger people, but I don't see why" she rolled her eyes

"How are you getting home?" He wondered, and why was she even out here so late?

"I, I don't know, I got lost and this place is all new to me, I was just thinking of finding a place till morning to stay" Allura insured

"I don't want like that guy but, you can come home with me, I'll get you sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch outside" Orion smiled "princess, you shouldn't be even outside in this type of weather, and speaking of weather, if we don't know now, we'll get rained on"

"You're right, I will take your offer" she replied as they both began to walk off.

—-

Hello! I though this would be a fun thing to do, let me know if you'll like me to continue!