Chapter 1: Little Butterflies

Tatiana ran around the house looking for her baby, she walked up to the crib placed in the nursery and cried out noticing the baby wasn't there. "Please I just want to hold you!"

Her eyes flew open and she sat up placing her hand against her stomach, she'd been having that exact nightmare for once and it was taunting her and causing her less sleep. "Mhmm.... you alright?" Dante asks in a sleepy voice, his arm sleeping wrapping around her as she laid back down under his warm embrace. "Yeah fine, just had a bad dream." She replies closing her eyes and placing her face against his chest falling back asleep.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Slamming the button on her alarm clock she sat up, looking over to see her boyfriend sleeping. "Dante! We've gotta get up, we have to go to school." She says softly standing up and pulling her pink tank top down, thankfully she wasn't showing yet. She quickly showered and put on her jeans and a black tee before going downstairs and eating breakfast, her mother walked down the stairs and barely acknowledged her as she rushed off out of the house. "Yeah love you to." She muttered standing up and grabbing her keys before walking out of the house and over to her car driving to school totally forgetting about Dante but knowing he would do the exact same. Once getting to school she meet with her friend Amanda and Gracie and soon went off to class, the day was very boring and when she got home she knew Dante was mad..

***************************

"Dante?.." She called out walking through the hall when he came out of her room, pushing her against the wall. "Why didn't you wait for me huh!?" He was furious and she could smell alcohol on his breath, he was the meanest 18 year old she'd ever met but of course she feel for the 'bad boy'. "You were sleeping.. I woke you. You could have come! You have you own car!" She changed from scared to angry. How dare he be mad at her!? He had a car! Her hands formed fists and she gripped her shirt, resisting the urge to punch him. But what happened next she could never had imagined...

***************

Cliff hanger!! 3votes, two comments and one follow for the next chapter!