1

hani

i keep murmuring the new songs from this year's comeback of monsta x. the underrated yet talented kings i've been stanning since their survival show. let me talk about myself first. i am lee hani and a 19 years old student in sejong university.

i was struggling to finish my finals studying in a month while preparing for my slides. i stared at my laptop homescreen. yoo kihyun. the bachelor i adore the most since his trainee days. i already plan to become his fansite one day when i graduate. maybe.

" lee hani! are you joining me to jihoon's birthday party?" my roommate kang hyura shouted in excitement trying to distract me from work. i only shook my head. hyura is one of the people i trust the most despite her wild and socialite attitude.

"hani...this is our senior year! you will regret for not coming. he is the dreamy bachelor every girl dreamed of and we are lucky to be invited." hyura convinced me while pouting  her face. she pulled me from my desk and pouted her lips. i know i will lose it.

"and i heard he will invite idols to his party this time."

"fine. i will accompany you this time. is it true he invited idols?" i cheekily pinched her cheeks when she began grinning. i hate attending events and meeting people made me nervous since im always an introvert. but hearing rumors that jihoon will invite idols to his party got me on my nerves.

"yes! his father is someone big in starship entertainment. i think he will invite artists from the company." hyura explained briefly. i was dazed. starship? that means monsta x might be invited too! my eyes were sparkling in excitement that hyura almost pushed me away thinking i've gone insane.

"lee hani! why are your eyes sparkling like you've seen fallen angels?" hyura slapped me and i was back to reality. i smiled in joy. my mind is focused on one thing in the party. yoo kihyun. hyura only shook her head when i didn't answer her.

"hyura..can you accompany me to the mall after i finished studying? i might need a new dress." i asked her while my eyes were focusing back to the screen. hyura almost pop her eyes out.

"since when lee hani is so concerned about her looks in an event? you even refuse to put makeup when attending prom last year." she replied sarcastically. i only rolled eyes and ignored her. hyura opened her closet and threw a dress to the bed.

"hani! you can wear my dress. my mom bought it for me but it's too small for me. i think it suits you well. you're petite and fitter than me." hyura winked to me. i went to try on her dress. it was beige colored with shimmers. it really is beautiful. but it's too short for me that it reveals my long legs.

"this is very pretty but it's quite revealing right? i think this dress is showing too much skin." i keep pulling down the dress. i've been raised in a conservative household where i feel safe covering up my skin. i looked to hyura's eyes in worry but she only shook her head.

"ya! don't worry. you look very beautiful in this dress. i just need to pick accessories for you and you'll surely capture many hearts." she complimented me eagerly while staring at me from top to toe. i blushed hard.

" add on,you look sexy." hyura whispered cheekily until my ears turned red. i hit her with a pillow and screamed in embarassment. i chased her around the room but my movement was blocked to run with the dress. this bitch! okay no cursing lee hani.

hyura left the room with a text saying she's going to do the laundry. im left alone again as i finished my studying. what should i do? i already cleaned this room. my laundry is done and all folded. i opened my phone to order a lunch box by delivery.

" what should i eat? shin ramen? or bibimbap?" i mumbled while scrolling my phone. i will order bibimbap with add on spicy rice cakes. i drooled looking at the food options. the varieties of meal seem very scrumptious to try. i instantly sent my order and paid it online.

now that i've ordered food im bored once again. i laid on my bed and stared to the A2 poster of yoo kihyun looking eligible and breathtaking. how can he be real? he seems like a prince charming that came straight out of fairytale. i can't deny how in love i am with him despite kihyun not knowing my existence.

" yah lee hani! stop daydreaming when yoo kihyun never know you exist." i banged my head on the mattress while covering myself up with the quilt. suddenly i can't wait to attend the party. i remembered the nearest i've been with kihyun was on their concerts a row away from the stage. the connect encore concert.

the bell rang from outside woke me to walk straight to the door. my lunch box! the order only took less than 10 minutes to arrive in front of my door. i thanked the staff for his service. i was starving to eat the marvelous bibimbap with cup of spicy rice cakes. i grabbed a can of coke from the fridge.

and here i went eating deliciously as if i'm filming a mukbang. i even ate a cup of instant ramen  after the heavy meal as a finisher. i ate a lot but hardly gain weight thanks to my high metabolism. i slurped the ramen in hunger. this is really delicious!