✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eighteen *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Why do you seem so surprised, brother? I promised I'd ruin your life." Kuro said with a sickening smirk.

"Minho. Would you do your job now please?" Kuro looks over at Minho who's staring at Chan.

Minho nods and runs at Chan. He attacks Chan and the older boy fights back trying not to hurt him. He takes Chan by surprise when he sweeps the boy's feet out from under him. Chan tries to get up but Minho stabs him, aiming to kill him. Jaoel gasps and runs forward to help her brother but Chan holds his hand up and she halts. Minho stops and his eyes go wide. Chan has a hold around him with his magic.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Minho yells.

Kuro looks surprised.

"What? You never thought I'd ever be this powerful? I'm almost as powerful as Minho." Kuro gets up but Chan puts his other hand up and a rope of black and white demonic angel magic wraps around him tying him to the chair. Kuro has a look of pure fear on his face.

"Who are y-" Minho starts but stops when he meets Chan's eyes.

"You have the same eyes as Kuro." He said.

"I'm Chan, your boyfriend." Chan said, hoping that he remembers him.

"Kuro is my boyfriend. You are not. I have been told to kill you." Minho said.

"Let's get him home. We can work with him there." Jaoel said. Chan nods. He uses his mind control powers and makes him fall unconscious.

👑

Back at the castle Chan brings Minho down to the dungeons, something he objected to but knew was the safest thing to do. For their safety and his safety.

He puts him in one of the cells and he wakes up just as he locks it.

"What are you doing?! Let me out!" Minho yells.

"I can't do that. It's not safe for anyone to be out of here." Chan said.

"What do you mean? Why? Of course it's safe. I'm just protecting innocent people." Minho said. Lies.

"No, you're killing innocent people." Chan said.

"You're innocent? You didn't do any of the things Kuro said you did?" Minho asked.

"What did he say?" Chan asked.

"He told me that you stole from and killed people." Minho said.

"I've never stolen from anyone in my life except my sisters but that doesn't count. And the only person I killed deserved it." Chan explains.

👑

"Chan. I know someone who can help Minho. She can help Minho get his memories back." Anoleta said.

"Who?" Chan asked.

"Miss Amarantha. She's a sorceress." Eric said.

"Can you take me to her?" Chan asked.

👑

They arrive at an old rundown shack in the forest. They knock on the door and an old woman answers.

"Ah! Rathanel dear. Oh hello Eric dear. Come on in." She said.

"Miss Amarantha, this is Chan and he needs your help." Eric said.

"I know. He needs help getting his lover's memories back." Miss Amarantha said. "I have the solution." She bends down and puts her hands into the fire. Chan gasps. Miss Amarantha pulls her hands out and in them is a pink heart pendant necklace.

"This is the original necklace for the Virtue of Kindness. It was given to me by Azrael herself. Have Minho put it on and he'll remember everything." Miss Amarantha said as he hands Chan the pendant.