5th of June 1980

"Come on Cissy. You're almost there," coaxed Bellatrix.

"AHHHH!" screamed Narcissa Malfoy.

"WAAA!" a little baby cried.

"Are you alright Cissy?" questioned her husband, Lucius Malfoy.

"No. I think it's twins, AHHHH!" She screamed again.

"WA!" cried the little girl.

"Master and Mistress Malfoy, I present you with your children," Dobby (one of the Malfoy's many house elves) said.

"Give them to us," Lucius spat harshly at the elf. Inside the blankets were two twins. One a boy, the other a girl.

"What should we name them?" Narcissa asked.

" We'll name the boy Draco Lucius Malfoy. You choose the girl's name," Lucius said.

"Um..... Rosetta Narcissa Malfoy," She answered. She looked up to Lucius, to seek reassurance that Rosetta would fit. He nodded. He had never been so happy in his life. Watching all of this was Bellatrix Lestrange. Narcissa's sister.

"Oh enough with this sappy story. The Dark Lord is calling. We better go" hissed Bellatrix.

"But there is no one to look after Rosetta and Draco," Cissy told Bella.

"How about we bring them with us?" suggested Lucius. Narcissa was left with no choice but to agree even though she didn't approve. She wanted her children to have no influence from the Dark Lord but it seemed that Lucius had other ideas. They walked down the spiral staircase and down the dark main corridor until they reached the main hall.

"Ah, Bella, Cissy and Lucius. Nice of you to join us," The Dark Lord said slyly," Oh, and who are these two?" pointing to the two babies Cissy was holding.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy and Rosetta Narcissa Malfoy, My Lord," Lucius replied.

"Come here, Cissy. I want to see the future generation," commanded The Dark Lord. He took the two bundles in his arms and scanned them. He could sense a calm and strong aura from the boy but from the girl, he could sense a dangerous and powerful demeanour. He had to get her on his side which would be easy since the Malfoy's were loyal to him. He passed them back to Cissy since he had to get on with the meeting.

He didn't know how wrong he was