Gotta love....

I live in the country of India now, it's new scenery. It's easier for us to blend in cuz of the jungle. But I've been thinkin bout movin cuz there are aalot of nosy people that cant mind there business. I don't want to risk losing Flain and Soine. I don't know what I would do if I lost them.

I planning on movin to the United States cuz that's where we are originally from. See I've only been to the city when we need things, i don't go there to hang out. I don't know much about India or their culture. So I feel the girls need to go some where they can socialize with others that speak their language, cuz I DON'T KNOW ANY INDIAN CULTURE OR LANGUAGE. I was going to stay here and have some one teach us it,but I'm too lazy to look for someone ( OR TO LEARN IT) so we're moving to the United States.

We probably won't move till next week though. I hope the girls don't hate me they love it here. I'll miss our little hut though. When we first moved here . We were just tourist. Not even two days after we got here I knew we were staying. I talked to our tour guide, I told him we wanted to live in the jungle in a hut. He looked at me like WHAT. I'll spare u all the boring parts of being able to live here in India.

He said" u can't live in the jungle u'll all die."

"Well be fine we just need a base/ home."

But he didn't know that we had  insticts to help us survive. So he got the bunch of locals to help us build a hut. I felt so happy and thankful for their buildlings skills and the fact that they even did it, that i made them fish pancakes and sides as a thank u.

It was neat cuz they built it near a river so we wouldn't have to walk far for water and to bathe. It was a cozy hut. We went off grid. The girls hated it. The actual hut is made of thick branches and mud/clay, and the roof is made of straw.  The ground was obviously the floor but we had a big pretty rug to slap on top of it.  Our beds were grass and palm leaves on top of like thick branches to make it sturdy. But yeah I'll miss our little hut. And I'll miss our river too.

Im not exactly sure where we're movin in the US to but probably somewhere tropical. It won't be the same though. Maybe not. Well time for dinner.

Sorry it's been SO long promise I'll update soon. Next chapter is our main guys POV.

Bye😂