Chapter 4

Days Later

          I woke up earlier than other days, I finished work so early, My aunt traveled so there was no one to make me re_do what has already been done. But the one and only problem I had this morning was Yvonne. I did almost everything for her and the only thing I didn't help her do and she wished I did was bath and dress her up...She's such a lazy being!!. 

                 As usual, Adams came to pick her up. She made it so obvious that I couldn't join them. That was the least of my worries that morning. I had so many worries, but the one meant for that morning was that I had no good clothes to wear. I just put on my blue Denim jeans..as usual with my red pull over and my black sneakers. I walked slowly out of the house with back pain and kept thinking of how I'll have to sleep on my-not-so-comfortable bed. 

           I walked to school in another route. I didn't want to see Kelvin's car around again. Not after the embarrassment the previous week. I got to school and on entering the school, I saw some group of students whispering to each other..Is a usual thing anyways, so I didn't really care till I heard the real gist.

               "Clara Morgan is Kelvin Morris girlfriend" so, I heard everyone say, I was so nervous and devastated. Students were seriously saying that about me and it was sure terrifying. I couldn't hold it especially for the fact that Kelvin met up with me in the presence of other students to humiliate me, telling me that he thought he did enough good for me by letting me join him to school in his car but here i am telling people  that there's something between us. He ended the whole nightmare by saying. "I'll never ever have anything to do with you in my life" And that seems like it was the only words I marked. I was in the toilet all through sobbing so hard. "Life will never be favorable for me" I thought to myself. "I never told anyone that he my boyfriend, Like, why would I?. 

    Please, do not forget to vote and comment.