Jay

You woke up in your room it was empty. You got up but you felt dizzy and fell on the floor with a big thump.

"Y/n?!" You heard and your door opened and someone rushed and helped you up.

Once you were back on your bed you saw that it was Chance.

"Thanks Chance" you said.

"Yeah no problem" he said sitting next to you.

"everyone's out it's just you and me also Zach's gonna come pick you up in about 25 minutes for you to go to Logan's" he said getting up.

"Ok" you said.

"Holler if you need me" he said walking to the door.

"Will do" you said.

He walked out and you got up slower this time.

You walked over to your drawer and got your laptop which Jake still haven't taken away from you and your headphones and put them in your bad.

You grabbed you drawing stuff since you won't be very busy since you'll be under house arrest.

You also grabbed your makeup and put it in your bag and headed downstairs.

You waited downstairs for about 10 minutes before you heard a knock on the door.

Chance went over and opened the door to see Zach.

"Hey Zach" you said walking over to him.

"Hey Y/n how you doing?" He asked.

"Fine" you said.

"Bye Chance" you said giving him a side hug.

"Bye Y.n see you Tuesday" he said and with that you and Zach headed out to the car.

"So Logan won't be home when we get there but everyone else will be" he said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Ok so what I'm guessing your trying to imply is just because Logans not home doesn't mean I'm off house arrest?" You asked.

"Pretty much yeah" he said.

You guys didn't talk much.

You guys got to the house the rest of the boys automatically came running in the room.

"Y/n!" They all yelled and gave you a group hug.

"Guess I need to breathe" you said tapping out.

"Sorry" they said getting off of you.

You guys went over to the couch and talked for a little bit.

You didn't know what was gonna happen when Logan got home because you were still a little mad at him for going through your stuff and he was pretty pissed at you.

"Hey y/n someone named Blake texted me saying he needed to talk to you" Daniel said.

"Can I use your phone real fast I didn't get to tell people that I'm grounded" you said.

"Yeah sure" he said giving you his phone.

"I'll be right back" you said running upstairs.

B- Tia told me what you said y/n I thought we were friends?!

Y- Blake what are you talking about?!

B- she said our only using me to get to popular people and that you don't care about me at all!

Y- Blake you know that's not true why would you listen to her?

B- Y/n I'm done being friends with you, you know that right.