Sanity Falls

Larry grinned as he and his friends stared at the fence.

"this is the best idea ever! since, you know, we're too broke to be able to buy tickets. it's a fucking Sanity Falls concert!" Larry grinned.

"why do we have to climb the fence? can't we just listen from here?" Sal ask.

"no way! half the experience is seeing them!" Larry replied, climbing over. Sal sighed and followed him and Ashley over. he paused at the top to look at the stage, knowing it'd probably be the only time he saw it. he jumped down and landed beside Larry, who grinned a pulled him to his side, kissing his head. "see wasn't that fun?" Larry grinned.

"yeah, fun." Sal replied. as the music started Sal bobbed his head to the beat, looking through his phone. the shadows of the people stood over him, leaving him unable to see anything but a couple flashes of light. he shrugged and sat down, looking through his phone. Ashley frowned noticing him. she nudged Larry, who paused in his headbanging to look at her. Ashley pointed to Sal. Larry followed her finger and frowned, kneeling beside his boyfriend.

"Sally?" Larry ask over the loud music. Sal looked up. "you okay?" Larry ask. Sal pushed his mask up some.

"yeah." Sal replied.

"why are you sitting down?" Larry ask. Sal shrugged.

"why not?" Sal ask.

"are you not having fun?" Larry ask.

"yeah I mean it's fun, but it's just like other concerts I've been too." Sal said. Larry looked dissapointed.

"you're not having fun." Larry sighed. Sal shook his head and got up.

"I'm having fun." Sal replied.

"but you said it's just like your other concerts." Larry said. Sal nodded, looking in front of him.

"yeah. I mean I'm standing in the shadow of tall sweaty people. I just stand around staring at people and listening to music. whats the point when I can sit down and do the same thing?" Sal ask. it suddenly seemed to dawn on Larry. Sal wasn't having fun watching the band, because he couldn't see the band. he smiled and pulled Sal to him. "what are you doing?" Sal ask.

"trust me, I have an idea." Larry chuckled.

~~

Sal chuckled softly, watching the concert. of course Larry would come up with a solution. Larry grinned, holding onto Sal tightly, so he wouldn't fall. it had taken some convincing but he managed to convince his smaller boyfriend to get on his shoulders. Ashley smiled at them. Sal did have to admit his boyfriend was stronger than he thought, even if Sal was only 105 pounds, which wasn't very heavy for a 18 year old. Sal did have to admit, this was an amazing concert, now that he could see it. he was going to have to thank Larry later, probably take him out to see a movie or buy him the latest Sanity Falls CD.

"look guys! you're on the big screen!" Ashley squealed, pointing. both looked up and they were indeed on the big screen.

"can we just talk about this guy over here? holding up this dude with the coolest mask on!" one of the guys on stage shouted. Larry grinned, throwing his hand into the air, doing the metal salute. Sal waived slightly. "dude what is up with that mask!? and whats under it?!" he shouted. the entire crowd got silent waiting for Sal to answer as a security guard walked over. Sal was handed a mic.

"it's uh, it's a prosthetic." Sal replied.

"dude, you rock!" he shouted. Sal tensed nervously as the crowd cheered in agreement.

"uh thanks." Sal said, giving the mic back. as the crowd turned back to the band, Sal shifted on Larry's shoulders.

"Sally Face, you okay?" Larry ask.

"I'm nervous. everyone stared at me. makes me anxious." Sal muttered. Larry reached up gently and took his hand gently.

"easy Sal. it's alright." Larry murmured. the music started up loudly. "do you want down?" Larry ask.

"no." Sal muttered, squeezing Larry's hand gently.

"is it fun now Sal?" Larry ask. Sal chuckled.

"yeah Larry. it is pretty fun." Sal smiles slightly. Larry grinned and held him as they watched the concert.