fantasy

As she ran her hand down her leg, her body arched even more. She wanted to touch herself how long could she hold out. She ran one hand over her nipple and tweaked it ever so slightly. The pleasure she felt was almost more than she could take. If only he could be there to touch her. She couldn’t take the taunting anymore. She had to touch her clit. She inserted one finger and then began to reach for her toy. She turned it on and began to move it over her clit as she penetrated herself over and over again with the other hand. As she lay there in complete ecstacy it was almost as if someone were watching her.

She couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was there in the room with her. As she brought herself to climax for the second time that day she continued to run her hands over her body. Suddenly a noise brought her out of her thoughts. There he was standing in the doorway. But how? She realized she had left the door unlocked and slightly cracked on her deck to let in a small breeze. He had taken his chance and let himself in to watch. She looked at him she realized his cock had grown massive. She slowly moved the covers back exposing her warm and very wet sex. She motioned him to the side of the bed. He moved slowly. He began to undo his belt on the way.
Slowly she undid the button and then the zipper of the shorts. He was so hard by this time he almost sprang from the shorts. She allowed them to fall to the ground. Gently she stroked his cock with her hand. She ran her mouth over his boxers and allowed him to feel the warmth of her breathe along the length of his cock. 

He kissed her neck while sliding a hand between the buttons on her shirt and she gasped as his hand brushed her skin. She tilted her head back into him, reaching a hand up, grabbing the back of his neck to pulling his mouth down onto her skin. He unbuttoned her blouse, reaching under her bra to run his finger along the smooth skin of her breast, and gripping a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rubbed it gently, stimulating her desire. She moaned as he teased her, his mouth leaving a trail of fire as he brushed her hair aside, and moved his lips to her shoulder, while reaching down to the hem of her skirt. Whenever they were together, there was no time to waste. The easier it was to lift, the quicker he could be inside her, and that’s what she craved most. After hiking the skirt up around her waist, he slid his hand down her thigh, his touch sending her pulse into overdrive. He loved the duality of her legs – their strength and softness – and she knew the thought of them drove him crazy. It’s what compelled her over the years, to send him pictures of her legs, and nothing else: in the shower, bath or stretched out before her on the bed.

Slipping his hand to the inside of her thigh – the softer skin more delicate to the touch– she arched her back as he slid a finger under her panty and into the soft folds of her skin. He moved his mouth toward her clit. She could feel his warm breathe on her thigh. He put his hands on her hips and ever so slightly pulled her toward him. Without notice she could feel his tongue start at the base of her slit and move toward her clit. He moved his tongue with a preciseness she had never encountered before. She was in pure ecstasy. He was slow at first and then he picked up the pace. His tongue moved up and down the length of her slit and then began to pierce her mound over and over again. He could tell she enjoyed it by the way her body almost moved with his tongue. He slowed again and began to move his tongue in circles around her clit. 

--- To Be Continued ---