Been Here All Along

Hana finally had some down time. Finally had a minute to hop on her Xbox and play some games. Finally had some alone time. The girl crawled into bed, turning on her Xbox with the controller the Red Dead Redemption 2 title screen already loaded uu. She hummed simply, remembering the game's ending. She got comfortable laying on her stomach against the pillows.
Sombra was inside the room. She had been in there every day for the past 3 weeks. She wanted to examine D.VA longer and get more information.. To see if she had a weak spot. Suddenly, Hana's phone went off. She had gotten a text.
Then Olivia finally saw it. Hana lifted up her shirt, exposing her, her soft pink nipples pierced. She snapped a selfie as she was doing the ahegao face. The hacker's eyes widened as she saw the show. Suddenly, Hana's phone buzzed again, and this time she pulled down her shorts and took a picture of her bottom, fully exposing her pussy. Olivia's legs shook slightly, watching the girl she had strong feelings for expose herself right in front of her very eyes. She had never done that in the three weeks she had been watching.
Hana hummed a bit and shrugged, getting naked momentarily and running her fingers acrossed her pussy slowly. Olivia leaned in shyly, watching. Suddenly, Hana began to play with her nipples, soft moans leaving her lips. Olivia bit her lip, watching the wetness from her sweat glisten off of her body. Hana's moans were soft, like that of an anime girl.. And her face was even cuter. She came quickly barely even rubbing her clit, Olivia's face turning soft red. She closed an eye and turned to leave, using her translocator to bring her back to her house.