Awakening

All I remember is being frozen, I'm not entirely cold so it couldn't have been ice. Whatever, doesn't really matter what had happened, as long as I'm with Sarah- Wait, where the hell did she go? She was right beside me when we froze, and now she's gone! Maybe she unfroze before me. I tried to run to the entrance of the cave, but my legs were too weak to propel me so fast, I had to hold the wall to keep my balance. There was a skeleton in black robes with minimal amounts of signatures of dead magic. He also had a staff strapped to his back, I took the staff to help support my limp body, though my ancestors will frown upon me for possessing a magical item. Even though there was no charge in it, I could tell because I would be able to feel it even if it was the slightest percent of magic.

I reached the entrance of the cave, only to be blinded by the sunlight. My eyes started to adjust to the change in lighting, and I could hear carriages and horses trotting along. It must have been civilians, maybe travelling merchants, I had no idea what I was doing at this point. There were people in the backs of the carriages bound, as if they were prisoners, or slaves, their leaders wore some sort of tough leather armour and others wearing leather bounded Steel armour. I heard someone shouting, not sure if it was at me. I turned my head for one second and got pummelled by the hilt of a sword in the back of the head.

........................

About half an hour had passed since I had been knocked unconscious. I lifted my head up and opened my eyes. It wasn't as bright as I remembered, I guess it was just a bit cloudy. I soon realized that I couldn't move my hands very well, and that my mouth had some sort of cloth over it. I was now more alert than before, I was sitting in a carriage with three other men, they were also all Nords. Something was not right, I wasn't wearing my Imperial armour! instead I was in this horrid ragged cloth clothing!

The blonde Nord sitting across from me spoke to me:

"Hey you, you're finally awake."

My head was pounding and I had no idea where I was. I turned my head to the right to spit but it just stuck to my lips and I saw a man with darker robes and his mouth was bound. It was then when I realized that I was bound and my equipment was stripped from my body and replaced with ragged clothes.

"You were trying to cross the border-"

I looked around at the great pine trees and blankets of snow on the ground. The road, however, was almost completely cleared off. Typical Skyrim weather, it starts to snow. I examined my fellow carriage prisoners: I was
sitting beside a Nord about the same height as me and with dark hair dropping down to his shoulders, maybe further but I couldn't tell. He was also wearing blue robes but he did not seem to be a mage, more or less royalty. Across from him was another Nord who claimed to be from Rorikstead, he also had darker hair but his hair was more brown. His name was Lokir and he stole a horse in attempt of getting across the border.
Lokir was making a coward of himself by saying:
"Where are they taking us?" And once we had reached the town of Helgen, we was complaining about not being a rebel or something of the sort.

There was an imperial officer in heavy armour and she seemed to be calling out all the orders. There was another officer beside her, he seemed to be of lower rank than her. For he was in lighter armour and he seemed to be jotting down notes in a journal whenever he would call up a prisoner. Turns out that the man that I was sitting beside earlier was Ulfric; Jarl of Windhelm, leader of the Stormcloak rebellion, slayer of the high king. Ralof, the blonde man sitting across from me, was one of his followers.

Next to be called up was Lokir, and this is when he truly reveals how much of a coward he really was. He repeatedly claimed that he was not a rebel and that they couldn't do this.
Lokir bolted in attempt to escape. The captain lady shouted out:
"Archers!"

A row of three archers readied their bows and one let loose an arrow before the other two, towards Lokir. The first arrow hit him in the back of the foot, slowing him down. The other two hit him in the back of the head and his back.
Lokir then lied in a pool if his own blood.

Apparently I wasn't on the list according to the man. But either way, it's still a crime to cross the border so the chief officer said that I still have to go to the block. First up to the block was a young, blonde Nord man. Maybe no older than 20 years. He was in the Stormcloak cuirasses as well. The Imperials became so cruel ever since they succumbed to the damn Thalmor, I mean they're decapitating a boy! The boy died bravely at least, he didn't speak, or flinch or twitch, or even make a noise. And just like that, he was dead.

They left his head in a basket by the block and the officer just kicked his body over. And then they called me over, I was thinking in my head that this is all just bullshit. Just as I stepped forward, there was an ominous roar in the distance. Everyone looked around in attempt to decipher the noise and where it came from.

"I said, next prisoner!" Shouted the officer.

I got on my weary knees and she kicked me down so that my head was just hanging over the basket. When the executioner was lifting his axe, another roar was heard, but this time louder and closer. The dragon landed on the tower behind the executioner, the force of the impasse knocked him over and even me as well.