Chapter 13

Nancy's P.O.V.

                           I woke up feeling uncomfortable so I opened my eyes and I saw I'm in the living room, I got up from whatever I'm laying at and I looked at it and it was Jungkook, seriously Nancy this is the second time! I st and up and I went to the kitchen to see Taehyung and Jimin talking, that's unusual, I looked at the clock it's still five in the morning even Jin is not even awake, I sat with them and they just looked at me sadly "What?" I said "Do you remember when we told you we always hear something from Jungkook's room?" Taehyung said "Yeah" I said "Do you want to know?" Jimin said "Yes but you guys are creeping me out!" I said "First tell us the truth" Taehyung said "What truth?" I said "What was the real cause of your breakup?" Jimin said "It's funny how you guys finish each others questions" I said trying to avoid the question "Nancy just answer us" Jimin said "Fine! He cheated on me happy?" I said "Is that why you cried when you came home your last day?" Taehyung said "Yeah!" I said "Well since you told the truth well tell you what we hear" Jimin said "Just tell me already!" I said "Well ever since he 'cheated' on you......." Taehyung started "He hasn't come out his room for 6 months, we were really worried cause he will always yell go away, but then one day the yelling stopped, we thought he was sleeping but it was unusual so we got the jets of his room and......." Jimin said "We saw him in the floor, all things were scattered and broken even him, he has cuts all over, bruiser and he was really pale and skinny" Taehyung said and tears were falling down my eyes "We quickly brought him from the hospital, manager-nim was scolding him so he at least eats but doesn't finish his meal, he just locked himself in, the other members didn't care that time cause they were so busy doing other things only me and Taehyung really pays attention" Jimin said "We always go straight to his room every time we finished, Jungkook is between me and Jimins room so we could clearly hear him crying, throwing things, and even screaming sometimes" Taehyung said "Well when he recovered a bit he started writing songs and all but the sounds still won't disappear, when you came he didn't break things in fact we saw him arranging his stuff in the room, but when you left again to your house he just did it again" Jimin said "Ok I can't take it anymore!" I said and I ran to my bedroom crying. I locked myself in until my tears were gone, I prepped myself then I go back down to see all of them in the dining area, even my kids are there eating Jin's delicious food. I quickly ate not wanting to see Jungkook, cause if I see him, I'm going to breakdown, I go to the living room and I looked at my phone, I got a text, from Lisa?

Nancy-ah! It's Saturday were meeting in the cafè right? If your not free its okay we can meet some other time

I forgot! I need to get out of this house anyways, I just need to answer this first.

Yeah, how about in an hour? My kids are fine and accommodated

Great! I'll get ready!

Ok bye me too!

I put my phone down and I went back to the kitchen "Guys do you have a schedule today?" I said "Not that I know of, why?" RM said "I'm meeting up with someone I need you guys to take care of my kids" I said "Is it Dad?" Nae-Yun said "Yeah eomma is it Jackson oppa?" Nae-Hyun said "No it's a girl, guys take care of them I'm leaving after in done prepping" I said and they all looked at me ad nod. I go back up to my room. I changed into some black off shoulder blouse with a cross on it then some black shorts then to top it all of I put on a black thick choker.

I go back downstairs and I saw all of them in the living room, well most of them "Wheres Jungkook?" I said "He left, he said he'll buy timberlands" Jimin said "Oh okay, bye guys!" I said then I left the house

I go back downstairs and I saw all of them in the living room, well most of them "Wheres Jungkook?" I said "He left, he said he'll buy timberlands" Jimin said "Oh okay, bye guys!" I said then I left the house. I got into my car and I drove off. Once I arrived at the cafe I ordered a Caramel frappe, I sat down and waited, when I looked at the door I saw Lisa entering "Unnie!" I said as I waved my hands and she came to me, "Nancy its been so long how are you?" Lisa said "I'm fine how Bout you?" I said "Fine too" Lisa said "Take a seat" I said and she did what I told her. We were just talking and catching up, we even shopped and are together, it was night time and it was great until she bought out something I tried to erase in my memory "I'm really sorry when you know.......about Jungkook and IU" Lisa said "It's okay Unnie" I said "You know I've been wanting to give you this eversince Jungkook and you split up but we never got a chance to meet and you haven't really talked that much to me but now we're together" Lisa said "Lisa you said only up to 6:00!!!" A boy said "I'm sorry manager-nim just wait for a bit "Okay I don't have much time but take this, put it in you phone it has a file that I've been wanting you to see bye!" Lisa said and she ran to a car. I stoped by a cafe in the mall and I did what she told. I saw a file that says 'Watch this!' I clicked on it and I watched it.

"Jungkook oppa! I love you!" IU said "IU I don't like or love you don't you get it?" Jungkook said "So your breaking up with me?" IU said ;We were never together!" Jungkook said "I know oppa but why can't you just leave your slurry girlfriend!" IU said "Dont you call her that! I love her with all my heart and she does too!! She the perfect girl I've been waiting for my whole life not you! So if you want me you will never get me!" Jungkook said then IU pulled him and kissed him then I arrived.

I shut my phone down at that part and I cried, why didn't I let him explain, all the bad things happening to him are now replaying on my mind, why?!?! Jungkook was the best boyfriend you ever had and you didn't even let him explain! I cried even more. I want to go home and hug him and say I co give him say I love him say we're he's the father of my kids! I walked home, and it started raining, I didn't care so I was just walking in the middle of the street when a light was coming near, I thought it was just a police so I kept walk I walking, it beeped loudly and when I turn to my side my eyes widened at the sight of a car so close to me, I thought I was going to get hit but somebody pushed me and I fell to the ground awAy from the car. I ran to the man and when I looked at him my heart broke into a million pieces

It was Jungkook.......

Author's Note
                        Hey Nankookers! I hope I didn't make you cry there and I hope you liked this chapter, it was so emotional when I'm writhing this, to be honest me myself cried when I write it, but that all for this chapter please vote and I love ya guys!