23. Their home

Yan Jing's POV

"Hey there, Jaebum" Yan Jing greeted..

Yep, she's in the cliff with Got7..

"Yan Jing... We have to tell you something..." Yugyeom said..

"Yeah? What is it?" I said..

"You have to remember Bangtan... Your life depends on it." Jackson said..

"Why? You told me they're mean." My brows furrowed.

"We lied.. Okay?" BamBam said.. "We thought forgetting them is the choice but... They're your mates.."

"Mates?... Mates?... H-how... " I said.. "Impossible! I never met them!. And.. How..." I muttered..

"It's because... They asked BoGum to remove your memories..." Jaebum said..

"If they are my mates.. How come they're too many?" I asked..

"Your special... Not an immortal but.. Your really something.. " Jin Young said..

"And BoGum... H-he's the sorcerer right?" I said..

"How come you remember?" Young Jae asked..

"You said he removed my memories... I suspect he's a sorcerer or something.." I rolled my eyes... "Take me to him..

__

"Welcome back, Yan Jing" BoGum smiled...

Is he really THAT handsome?
I wish I was his mate LOL ><

"Okay... So... You're the sorcerer who removed my memories..." I said..

"Yep.. I assume you don't remember me and my wife..." Then I saw a VERY pretty woman..

"Yoo Jung.." She spoke..

"How come you can't bring my memories back?" I said..

"Only you can..." They said...

"Maybe if Bangtan helps you... Your memories might be back in no time..." Yoo Jung smiled at me..

Why do I feel she's a friend of mine that I should really trust?

__

We're here in front of their home... Bangtan's home.. Or should I say Dorm? And why is it close to a forest?

Jackson knocked..
Soon, the door opened and a tall guy appeared with an apron...

"Jin.. Here's your mate.." Jackson smiled.. "She's staying here.. Because she's your dormmate, right?"

"You talk too much, dog... Don't forget you stink." He sassily said..

I didn't know guys know how to roast people... I like him

"As if you bloodsuckers don't.." He fired back..

"You both smell fine to me.." I said..

"Okay... We should be going.." Then They phased and ran... Leaving me and my bags here...

"Hey..." Jin scratched the back of his nape... "My name's Kim Seok Jin... One of your mates..." He smiled..

"Hi... Can I enter now?" When I say that.. He helped me with my bags and then he showed me a room with two beds and the other bed has 'Hoseok' on it with a sun... while the other is plain... I guess I have a roommate..

"The boys are not here... They went hunting..." Jin said... "There's dinner... Wanna eat?" He said..

"What's dinner?" I asked

"I ordered pizza for you... I saw you are coming..Home.."

I turned around and I saw him staring at me and he was about to cry...

"I don't remember you..." I said. Then I smiled "But I'm sure you were very kind to me..."

A tear dropped and then in a split of second, his cold body were wrapped on mine...

I was so shocked... But, I felt.. My body felt so used to it..

He pulled away.. "The boys are coming... You eat your pizza, okay?" He said then he ran in a speed of lightning in the sala.. He opened the TV

I sighed.. And I felt my heart's beating so fast...

I went to the kitchen.. Weird. I know the way around? I saw the pizza box then I grabbed it and sat down with Jin..

"I guess we could talk to know more about ourselves..." I smiled at him..

He sobbed.."You never changed... You're still the Yan Jing I knew.."

"Stop the drama... I'm here okay? Now let's talk..." I chuckled..

3rd Person's POV

As the rest of the boys ran home... Namjoon stopped and so does the others..

"Smell that?" He said...

"Y-yeah.." They agreed...

"Our mate is home" They all smiled and ran home..

Yoongi was the first one to enter and his heart fell when he saw Yan Jing.. Laughing so hard and so does Jin.. So hard that you can hear Jin's windshield laugh

"Yan Jing?" He called.. Disbelieved..

"Oh? Hi Yoongi" She smiled...

She thought maybe she was nice to them before..

Yoongi ran to her and wrapped his arms around their mate...

"I missed you... Do you finally remember me? Everyone else?" Yoongi asked, hesitating to pull away..

"Not yet, oppa... " She chuckled...

"She remembered the day you told her how we knew our powers..." Jin smiled.. "I just told her how I pranked you.."

Yoongi pulled away and sent a death glare to Jin...

Namjoon sobbed.. "C-can I get a hug?"

Yan Jing smiled and went to Namjoon.. She wrapped her arms around Namjoon...

"YAAH OUR TURN HYUNGS!!" The maknae line ft. Hoseok frowned and stomped like a kid..

"Ahaha" Yan Jing pulled away. "Hi Hoseok.. Hi Tae---" She was cutted when Taehyung hugged her tight. But not too tight..

"You don't know how much  I missed you..." Taehyung said..

After he pulled away.. Jeongguk gave her a soft kiss on the forehead...

"Welcome back, Yan Jing~"